About the job
This position provides subject matter expertise for security architecture teams and clients. Guides on projects and business relationship management.
- Providing guidance to security architects on defining technical service capabilities, design attributes, draft enterprise profiles and segment architecture; controlling risks and solving complex issues related to security architecture.
- Maintaining relationships with stakeholders, addresses stakeholder requirements and providing clients consultations to shape the future success of security architects.
- Providing security architects support by directing teams in baseline, target and roadmap development, transition planning, system and security management and segment architecture.
- Build and maintain architecture portfolio translating business strategies into IT investments.
- Provide subject matter expertise on a broad range of information security standards and best practices, such as NIST, PCI, ISO 27001, MAR and others as applicable.
- Work with Security Architecture team, Information Security team, and appropriate stakeholders to prepare and present relevant information on security status as required.
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions for on premise and cloud.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent work experience required. Equivalent years of experience are determined as one year of technical experience for every year of college requested.
- 7 years – Experience as an individual contributor leading a team in the design and implementation of one or more of the following: application and integration, data, technology and/or security architecture required.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills and ability to perform non-routine analytical tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to act as a mentor
- Ability to Lead projects and produce run-book documentation, including procedures and job-aids required
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or function in a team environment, sharing responsibilities, roles, and accountability
- Knowledge of reference SDLC, architectures, technology trends and implementation experience, to translate business and technical into a solution blueprint which represents an end to end solution within area of specialty.
- Strong background in Application, Security, Agile, and Solution Development
- Ability to bridge communications on complex needs and requirements between technical and business-oriented audiences
Job Specific Requirements:
- Experience with data warehouse replacement solution, data security program as part of cybersecurity maturity, data anonymization/de-identification for test data management, and encryption and key management.
- Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning experience.
Number of Openings Available:
BCBST BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, Inc.
Applying for this job indicates your acknowledgement and understanding of the following statements:
BCBST is an Equal Opportunity employer (EEO), and all employees and applicants will be entitled to equal employment opportunities when employment decisions are made. BCBST will take affirmative action to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals in all job classifications without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Further information regarding BCBST’s EEO Policies/Notices may be found by reviewing the following page:
BCBST’s EEO Policies/Notices
BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee via-email, the Internet or any other method without a valid, written Direct Placement Agreement in place for this position from BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee HR/Talent Acquisition will not be considered. No fee will be paid in the event the applicant is hired by BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee as a result of the referral or through other means.
All applicants will be advised that BlueCross, as a federal contractor, may be required to implement a COVID-19 vaccine mandate.
Tobacco-Free Hiring Statement
To further our mission of peace of mind through better health, effective 2017, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee and its subsidiaries no longer hire individuals who use tobacco or nicotine products (including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, snuff, chewing tobacco, gum, patch, lozenges and electronic or smokeless cigarettes) in any form in Tennessee and where state law permits. A tobacco or nicotine free hiring practice is part of an effort to combat serious diseases, as well as to promote health and wellness for our employees and our community. All offers of employment will be contingent upon passing a background check which includes an illegal drug and tobacco/nicotine test. An individual whose post offer screening result is positive for illegal drugs or tobacco/nicotine and/or whose background check is verified to be unsatisfactory, will be disqualified from employment, the job offer will be withdrawn, and they may be disqualified from applying for employment for six (6) months from the date of the post offer screening results.
Resources to help individuals discontinue the use of tobacco/nicotine products include smokefree.gov or 1-800-QUIT-NOW.
- Address Chattanooga, TN, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10