About the job
CWT is one of the world’s leading digital travel management companies and as a Business-to-Business-for-Employees (B2B4E) travel management platform, companies and governments rely on us to keep their people connected – anywhere, anytime, anyhow – and across six continents, we provide their employees with innovative technology and an efficient, safe and secure travel experience.
Our Technology division was formed to lead on our CWT 3.0 digital transformation strategy. With a team of highly skilled and experienced individuals, they deliver and manage efficient, quality, and innovative travel technology solutions and technology services for CWT and its customers worldwide
Our Product and Technology team is seeking for a Principal Data/Security Network Engineer to lead as the senior SME using full technical knowledge and thorough understanding of business application of the project. Guides and advises stakeholders on best practices for implementing or enhancing system. Works with management to design high-level system integrations involving in-house development or off-the-shelf products. Assesses architectural impact of projects on overall system and make recommendations to manager. Your focus will be on the long view and challenges, including integration of enterprise networking with cloud-based services, network segmentation, mobility in access networks, and a host of others.
- Leads in structuring requirements; designing, documenting, and implementing data driven solutions.
- Co-leads design of scalable systems that meet future growth demands.
- Leads identification and recommendation of project and activities as related to system direction and strategy.
- SME establishes best practices and procedures/tools, programming standards, etc.
- Co-leads recommendations for strategic planning and system growth/future business needs.
- SME in researching and applying state-of-the-art and peer best practices in regard to software development and systems engineering.
- Creates and maintains code documentation.
- Delivers system presentation and overview.
- Collaborates with cross-team assets to create project timeline and assign tasks and deliverables.
- Identifies resources needed for future projects.
- Represents project in absence of manager.
- SME in gathering and analyzing requirements; developing solutions/programs/reports, and implementing technology.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
- Troubleshoots problems involving complex difficult issues.
- Meets with business analyst/stakeholder to determine requirements, gives input on prioritization.
- SME collaborating on development best practices and standards with development teams across the company.
- Create and review new functional and operational network and/or system design architecture to enable new standards.
- Develop zero-touch network automation systems using robust software engineering practices.
- Develop and design telemetry and analytics/learning pipelines and services to monitor, measure and debug these networks.
- Manage the definition and prediction pipelines for network health – availability and service-level objectives – based on the requirements of the applications.
Function as technical, engineering and operational subject matter expert for complex networking systems for partner teams, and customers.
Experience & Education
- Successful completion of a full 4-year course of study in computer science or related; OR appropriate combination of education and experience.
- 7+ years’ relevant experience required.
- Experience working with network fundamentals (TCP/IP, routing, switching).
- Experience developing network automation and related software systems.
- Experience coding in C/C++/Java/Python or Go. Experience with software engineering practices.
- Experience in a large-scale or critical production service environment.
- Experience with software-based automation and large data analytics.
- Experience leading short to mid-term projects involving multiple teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities (KSAs)
- Possesses and applies expert knowledge within the organization as well as within other organizations. Achieved mastery in the field through original contribution.
- Excellent analytical, people-leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and technical skills.
CWT is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
CWT also offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to TalentAcquisitonAmericas@mycwt.com. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
- Address Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10