Full Job Description
What you are good at
- Perform application security architectural assessments
- Provide consultation on secure application design
- Influence and collaborate regularly with various peers via steering committees, standards and policy governance teams and other group settings that formulate Schwab security policies, standards, requirements, roadmaps, and reference architectures.
- This role will lead formation of policies, standards, reference architectures, process, and procedures as they relate to application security architecture at Charles Schwab.
What you have
- Experience performing reviews of application architectures for security vulnerabilities and threat modeling Experience with application interdependency and application design patterns.
- Candidates must have shown ability to build value propositions, business cases, get results as part of a larger project or program team Relevant experience designing, implementing, and supporting large scale solutions High degree of understanding with Cryptographic Services Experience with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and GCP external cloud providers.
- Experience with security analysis, design, and service development. Advanced knowledge of application security assessments.
- Proven communication capabilities including oral presentation and ability to communicate in front of executive leadership. Demonstrable experience coordinating multiple concurrent issues, in high-pressure situations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems.
- Most Schwabbies have the opportunity to voluntarily work in the office or at home based on their preference*
- When the firm is ready to fully return to the office, employees will have the flexibility of a hybrid work environment, spending some time working remote and some time in the office.
- Employees and managers can discuss and decide what works best for them, with additional flexibility available based on their role, business needs, and individual circumstances.
- Subject to change as Schwab is continually evaluating the current environment in order to best care for the safety and well-being of our employees.
Why work for us?
Own Your Tomorrow embodies everything we do! We are committed to helping our employees ignite their potential and achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in reinventing a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better, more modern way to build and manage wealth.
Benefits: A competitive and flexible package designed to empower you for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive and flexible package designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. Please click here to see the policy.
Schwab is an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, racial and ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. If you have a disability and require reasonable accommodations in the application process, contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-275-1281.
TD Ameritrade, a subsidiary of Charles Schwab, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At TD Ameritrade we believe People Matter. We value diversity and believe that it goes beyond all protected classes, thoughts, ideas, and perspectives.
- Salary Offer $145,500 - $320,100
- Address St. Louis, MO, USA
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10