Implement, administer, and maintain new/existing physical security systems, peripheral devices, and programs. Coordinate with external contractors involved in security system installation and implementation, coordinating with internal departments to ensure overall project success. Provide security system support to coordinate and resolve complex security system design, installation, implementation, training, and/or service maintenance issues.
- Provide direction on security system use cases, functional operations, and requirements
- Recommend architectural and physical security requirements and the impact of security systems to operations
- Specify the locations and types of physical security systems and devices to be installed
- Create initial physical security system design, installation, implementation and operational documentation
- Diagnose and troubleshoot security system and service maintenance issues
- Schedule, track, and coordinate service repairs conducted by internal and/or external entities
- Coordinate with physical security department regarding system outages/issues
- Create physical security system project documentation, including initial design documentation, scope of work statements, and project schedules
- Test, administer, program, and implement physical security system functionality
- Assist in the development and updating of system design standards, device standards, emerging technologies, policies and procedures, and best practices associated with physical security systems
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. 2+ years of experience in low voltage electrical systems and/or security systems & hardware programming or support. Development and implementation of integrated security software solutions preferred. ExacqVision, RS2, Honeywell and Hirsch systems knowledge preferred. Experience within a corporate environment preferred.
Obtained and/or ability to obtain and maintain, upon hire, St. Louis City & County Security Officer License. Obtained and/or ability to obtain and maintain, within 1 year of hire, professional certifications in IT Networking, Physical Access Control systems, CCTV systems, Alarm systems, and/or Project Management. Driver’s license required.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Address Clayton, MO, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors