About the job
Party City Holdings, Inc. is the largest party goods supplier and party retail chain in the world. We are also the country’s premier retailer of Halloween costumes, accessories, and decorations. Party City Holdings is made up of two divisions, Party City Retail Group (PCRG) and Amscan Wholesale. At Party City Holdings, we like to have fun! We are helpful, passionate, and creative. We inspire our customers with exciting concepts, themes and ideas and provide everything they need to bring them to life. We make it easy to create unforgettable moments.
Looking for Php Application Developer with 5+ years developing applications. The Application Developer works with Senior Developers to deliver software solutions to the business according to agree upon specifications and in compliance with IT technology and security standards.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Develop application code based on specifications provided by project management and according to defined IT standards, following our software development life cycle (SDLC).
· Conduct program testing, for both internally and externally generated programs.
· Maintain system design and program documentation.
· Fulfill information requests from users.
· Assist with training when appropriate.
· Comply with guidelines for development tools and methods.
· Ensure that application software meets the requirements for internal standards for security, compliance, and development best practices.
· Ensure required documentation is drafted and approved.
· Proactively incorporate continuous improvement into the standard company defined SDLC process.
· Assist with production support and partner with Project Managers and users to resolve production issues that arise.
Business Acumen: The Developer must have a solid understanding of standard business functions enabled by an ERP application including A/R, A/P, G/L, Inventory, Purchasing, Customer Order Processing, Warehouse Management, as well as others a plus
Interpersonal Skills: Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Has demonstrated experience working with a lamp stack.
- Has experience working within an Agile framework (Scrum, kanBan) for delivering project.
- Can work on east coast time zone a plus.
- Deliver solutions that involves working both backend and front-end technologies.
- Bachelor of Science and/or equivalent experience in Information Technology.
- 5+ years of experience, specifically program logic, programming, data migration, and all phases of testing is required.
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Change Control Management is required.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work within strict time constraints and adapt to changing direction and timelines.
- Ability to work independently with a proactive approach.
- Experience working with internal and external compliance standards such as PCI, SOX and GDPR is a plus.
- Experience with training of system users and coordinating activity of system consultants, outside programmers, and vendors is preferred.
Basic understanding of accounting, manufacturing, and distribution is preferred
- Address Woodcliff Lake, NJ, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10