PGIM is the diversified asset management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. ( NYSE: PRU ). With $1.5 trillion in assets under management, and 38 offices spanning 16 countries, PGIM is among the world’s top-10 largest asset managers. Comprised of seven self-governing asset management divisions, each PGIM business offers a distinct workplace culture that aligns with the firm’s ultimate objective: to provide premier service to our clients while fostering an inclusive workplace culture that is rooted in trust, respect and equality.
PGIM Fixed Income is a global asset manager offering active solutions across all fixed income markets. With 950 employees and $968bn assets under management, the company has offices in Newark, London, Letterkenny, Amsterdam, Munich, Zurich, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and Singapore. Our business climate is a safe inclusive environment, centered around mutual respect, intellectual honesty, transparency and teamwork. Our leaders are focused on talent & culture; dedicated to fostering growth & development at all levels to develop the industry leaders of tomorrow.
Who We Look For:
PGIM Fixed Income is dynamic, fast-paced and undergoing significant transformation and growth. We are looking for a Senior Information Security and Technology Risk leader to design and implement effective security controls and provide ongoing governance to our rapidly evolving technology environment. Our ideal candidate will have a proven background in application security evaluation, software development lifecycle (SDLC) governance and security awareness for a technology team in a product-based Agile and DevOps environment. Our hire will identify this challenge as a unique and valuable opportunity to take part in our global technology transformation, so if this sounds interesting, then PGIM could be the place for you.
What You Will Do:
- Design and implement an effective technology risk and information security strategy and associated reporting frameworks
- Oversee and govern all new and proposed changes to technical designs that will impact architecture, development, infrastructure, digital and application technology for PGIM Fixed Income.
- Coordinate business continuity teams and BCP and DR processes from a technology perspective.
- Coordinate privacy impact assessments (PIAs) and other privacy related initiatives for technology implementations.
- Participate and lead due diligence of third-party service provides to evaluate Information Technology risks.
- Participate in Records Management activities and initiatives.
- Governance and coordinating execution of internal and external technology audit activities.
- Work with technology teams to identify, assess, track and address technology risks.
- Accountable for assisting the executive team and technology functions in conducting risk assessments that identify, document and track to resolution all internal, external and audit identified technology aligned risks for PGIM Fixed Income.
- Develop, own, and continually enhance regular key performance indicator (KPI) reporting dashboards and frameworks for executive reporting.
- Train and raise security awareness of the PGIM Fixed Income technology organization.
- Partner closely with the PGIM Fixed Income CTO and Technology Leadership, Business Information Security Officer (BISO) and Operational Risk teams.
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company’s well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential’s businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, which may include an assessment, please call (800) 433-8960, prompt 4 or email email@example.com.
Please note that the above number and email are solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance.
- Address Newark, NJ, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors