About the job
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
This is a chance to join the IBM Security team in a high-earning potential sales role selling into enterprise-level accounts through a unique and growing go-to-market. As part of the Security portfolio, IBM MaaS360 is a recognized leader in the Unified Endpoint Management space since 2012 and as the sudden shift to remote work in the past year has exacerbated security challenges the need for faster and more robust UEM adoption has increased. With mobile threat defense (MTD), artificial intelligence (AI) insights, out-of-the-box single sign-on (SSO), multi-factor and passwordless authentication, and conditional access, Mass360 provides the robust risk management posture organizations need without disrupting employee productivity.
In this role, the candidate is responsible for driving MaaS360 sales in their territory through our national Telecom partners. The MaaS360 Telecom Sales Specialist will identify opportunities to be progressed with our Telecom Partners, co-selling with those partners to increase productivity. The candidate will also be responsible for building deep technical skills in Unified Endpoint Management, Threat Management, and Identity spaces. These skills will be used to support solution co-creation with partners and to provide use-case expertise for the MaaS360 offering.
The ideal candidate will effectively present IBM’s value and technology to partners, C-level, IT decision-makers and have a proven ability to run and close full sales cycles. In addition, the candidate will advocate for partners with brand leadership and look for new opportunities to scale within their partner set.
- Meets or exceed monthly and quarterly quota objectives
- Maintains deep technical knowledge to articulate how MaaS360 enhances our partner’s solution and value to clients
- Maintains broad understanding of other IBM Security offerings to identify cross-IBM Partnership opportunity
- Builds trusted relationships within partner organization as an expert and advisor
- Remains up to date on market and technology trends within assigned territory
- Develops a deep understanding of relevant industry segments and how MaaS360 positions in the market
- Remains current on competitors’ offerings and moves within the Unified Endpoint Management, Threat Management, and Identity spaces
- Provides compelling product demos via online meetings emphasizing service features and benefits for both partners and customers
- Populates and maintains a customer records database to support opportunity pipeline management.
- Provides regular updates to management regarding opportunities, trends, and challenges.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 2 years experience in direct or indirect B2B sales
- Accurate forecasting skills and good command of the marketplace
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- At least 5 years experience in direct or indirect B2B sales role in technology sales, software channel sales, or Telcom B2B sales
- Knowledge of security technologies and trends
- Proven track record of partner growth
About Business Unit
IBM has a global presence, operating in more than 175 countries with a broad-based geographic distribution of revenue. The company’s Global Markets organization is a strategic sales business unit that manages IBM’s global footprint, working closely with dedicated country-based operating units to serve clients locally. These country teams have client relationship managers who lead integrated teams of consultants, solution specialists and delivery professionals to enable clients’ growth and innovation. By complementing local expertise with global experience and digital capabilities, IBM builds deep and broad-based client relationships. This local management focus fosters speed in supporting clients, addressing new markets and making investments in emerging opportunities. Additionally, the Global Markets organization serves clients with expertise in their industry as well as through the products and services that IBM and partners supply. IBM is also expanding its reach to new and existing clients through digital marketplaces.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries. IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to
IBM offers a wide range of resources for eligible IBMers to thrive both inside and outside of work.
- 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. Family care options are also available to support eligible employees during COVID-19.
- World-class training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform. IBM’s learning culture supports your restless attitude to grow your skills and build the depth and scale of knowledge needed to achieve your career goals.
- Well-being programs to support mental and physical health.
- Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money (including expert financial counseling, 401(k), IBM stock discount, etc.).
- Select educational reimbursement opportunities.
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can network and connect with IBMers across the globe.
- Giving and volunteer programs to benefit charitable organizations and local communities.
- Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences.
This position is eligible for participation in an IBM sales incentive plan. Actual incentive opportunity will be based on performance and the eligible Target Incentive, as addressed in the applicable plan, all of which is subject to change.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
IBM will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- Computer Hardware
- Address Blue Bell, PA, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors