About the job
Beam Suntory is Crafting the Spirits that Stir the World. Rooted in two centuries of family heritage, Beam Suntory has evolved into the world’s third largest leading premium spirits company … where each employee is treated like family and trusted with legacy. With our greatest assets – our premium spirits and our people – we’re driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit. Beam Suntory is a place where you can come Unleash your Spirit by making an impact each and every day.
OT/ICS Cybersecurity Manager
The following position is open in Illinois, United States.
What makes this a great opportunity?
Beam Suntory is a world class employer that develops talented, high-performing team members in a fast-paced, inclusive environment. Beam Suntory and its parent company, Suntory Holdings in Tokyo, Japan, have won numerous awards, including being named on Forbes’ list of “Best Midsize Employers” and on Fortune magazine’s list of the “World’s Most Admired Companies.” Most recently our Chicago Headquarters was named one of the “Coolest Offices in Chicago” by Crain’s Chicago Business, and a Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune.
The Manager Cyber Security – OT manages the security of OT Network, systems, and processes. This role must be familiar and responsible for OT Security standards, architecture, and implementation including Network Segmentation, Physical access Security, Network Access Control and Security Operations.
- Ensuring information security of industrial control systems (ICS) and other OT systems.
- Development and improvement of standards, procedures, and guidelines to manage OT security risks.
- Designing and implementing security measures to protect OT systems from cyber threats. Designing includes Network Segmentation as per Purdue model, Security Operations and Physical access security.
- Conducting ICS/OT risk assessments in the US and international plants to identify business critical systems and develop effective gap analysis & risk mitigation measures.
- Develop security architecture and cybersecurity plans for Operational Technology domains including network segmentation, physical security, Network Access Control, and security operations.
- Collaborating with other IT and OT professionals, and senior stakeholders including Infrastructure, OT Engineering teams to ensure the overall security of the organization.
- Management, implementation, and reporting of the effectiveness of controls and measures.
- Manage OT Security operations including Vulnerability Management, network traffic management, incident response management, Asset Discovery management.
- Manage OT Security projects to ensure delivery of projects within scope, budget, and timeline.
- Staying up to date with the latest security threats and trends in the OT industry and ensuring that the OT Security team is trained and equipped to handle any security incidents that may arise.
- Any other OT, Cyber Security task as assigned by the Manager.
Qualifications & Experience
- 7+ years of experience in Cyber Security with advanced knowledge of cyber security domains.
- Experience working closely with OT Engineering teams.
- Knowledge in Network Segmentation, Purdue model, OT/ICS security architecture, NIST Risk assessment, Security Operations for OT, Security monitoring tools implementation, SIEM implementation, threat intelligence, vulnerability management and Incident response for OT.
- Prior experience in conducting plant risk assessment, developing security architecture and segmentation plan for IT/OT environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) to communicate with both technical and non-technical senior stakeholders.
- Ability to author technical and non-technical documents for varying audiences from technical to senior personnel.
- Travel internationally and within the US for OT Security project related activities including Risk assessment.
- Hybrid work as per company policy with on-site office in Madrid, Spain / Chicago, US.
At Beam Suntory, people are our number one priority, and we believe our people grow together in diverse and inclusive environments where their unique insights, experiences and backgrounds are valued and respected. Beam Suntory is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, military veteran status and all other characteristics, attributes or choices protected by law. All recruitment and hiring decisions are based on an applicant’s skills and experience.
- Address Chicago, IL, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10