Date: Mar 19, 2022
HollyFrontier Corporation is seeking an Operational Technology (OT) Cybersecurity Specialist to be headquartered in Dallas, TX. Provides technical support and leadership to ensure the organization maintains a robust OT security system.
- Researches / Designs/ Shares in the Implementation of technical systems and monitors them for unusual and suspicious activity across a wide range of products.
- Designs and assists with security configuration standards for systems and business applications.
- Recommends new security solutions as well as effective improvements to existing security controls that do not negatively affect business innovation.
- Monitors the patches released for the OT systems and assist in implementation where needed.
- Serves as a member of the cybersecurity, change management teams and as an additional security team member, aiding in incident response.
- Participates in technical and non-technical projects requiring cybersecurity oversight to ensure policies, procedures, and standards are met.
- Maintains vendor management standards, questionnaires and documentation to adhere to regulatory compliance.
- Interfaces with internal and external auditors for risk assessments.
- Serves as a liaison for the security team.
Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their supervisor, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion.
A minimum of five (5) years of cybersecurity experience OR combination of OT system administration with security.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, MIS or related field. Experience in the degree field recognized. Security+ certifications a plus.
- Demonstrable knowledge of OT systems (Honeywell & Foxoboro utilized by HFC).
- Demonstrable expertise in incident response and system monitoring and analysis.
- Demonstrable experience with compliance requirements (CISA, NIST, SOX, etc.).
- Demonstrable experience with vulnerability and penetration testing engagements.
- Demonstrable experience with change and project management.
- Ability to effectively communicate business risk as it relates to cybersecurity.
- Experience in conducting risk assessments that protect the business and adhere to compliance and privacy laws.
- Knowledge of multiple computing platforms, including Windows, networks and endpoints.
- Possesses highly effective communications skills with the ability to influence business units.
- Acts with integrity, takes pride in work and seeks to excel, be curious and adaptable.
- Displays an analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Is highly organized and efficient.
- Leverages strategic and tactical thinking.
- Works calmly under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Demonstrates effective decision-making skills.
- Is highly trustworthy and leads by example.
- Stays current with evolving threat landscape.
Supervise technical resources (internal and external consultants) on varying size project
Office based with up to 40% travel by land or air is required. Subject to all weathers and varying road conditions. Occasional long hours, as well as nights and weekends as needed.
Job conditions require sitting, talking or hearing, making visual inspections, making precise hand and finger movements. Job conditions may require standing, walking, twisting, stooping, crouching, kneeling, reaching or grasping, lifting and/or carrying up to 25lbs.
Our One HFC Culture:
At HollyFrontier, we are united through our One HFC Culture, which is underpinned by our five core values of Safety, Integrity, Teamwork, Ownership and Inclusion. Developed to empower our people, our five core cultural values are at the heart of everything we do and extend to how we engage our stakeholders. These values influence our decisions, shape our behaviors and keep us connected across the entire organization.
We maintain a true Safety culture for our employees, communities, environments and customers. Our goal is to make sure everyone returns home safely each day. We have a long-standing commitment to Integrity and ethical behavior and do what is right for our employees, investors, communities and the environment. We encourage employees to Step Up and Stand Out by championing a culture of Teamwork and Ownership. We foster a culture of Inclusion by encouraging diversity of experiences, viewpoints and backgrounds. What makes each of us different, together makes us stronger.
About HF Sinclair Corporation
HF Sinclair Corporation (“HF Sinclair”), headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is an independent energy company that produces and markets high value light products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel, renewable diesel and other specialty products. HF Sinclair owns and operates refineries located in Kansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Wyoming, Washington and Utah and markets its refined products in 19 states principally in the Southwest U.S., the Rocky Mountains extending into the Pacific Northwest and in other neighboring Plains states. HF Sinclair supplies high quality fuels to more than 1,300 Sinclair branded stations and licenses the use of the Sinclair brand at more than 300 additional locations throughout the country. In addition, subsidiaries of HF Sinclair produce and market base oils and other specialized lubricants in the U.S., Canada and the Netherlands, and export products to more than 80 countries. Through its subsidiaries, HF Sinclair produces renewable diesel at two of its facilities in Wyoming. HF Sinclair also owns a 47% limited partner interest and a non-economic general partner interest in Holly Energy Partners, L.P., a master limited partnership that provides petroleum product and crude oil transportation, terminalling, storage and throughput services to the petroleum industry, including HF Sinclair subsidiaries.
Equal Opportunity Employer
HollyFrontier Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other prohibited ground of discrimination.
Nearest Major Market: Dallas
Nearest Secondary Market: Fort Worth
- Address Dallas, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10