Cantor Fitzgerald is a leading global financial services firm, serving clients from over 30 offices around the world. Founded in 1945 as a securities brokerage and investment bank, the firm pioneered computer-based bond trading, built one of the broadest distribution networks in the industry and became the market’s premier dealer of government securities. Today, Cantor Fitzgerald is known for its strength across a diverse array of businesses, including equity and fixed income capital markets, investment banking, commercial real estate finance and services, prime brokerage, asset management and wealth management, and e-commerce and online ventures. In all its businesses, the firm is an acknowledged leader in developing advanced technologies to expand market access, and help clients achieve their most important financial and strategic objectives. This commitment to client-centered innovation has led to enduring relationships with many of the world’s most demanding institutional investors and corporations.
This role is part of a wider team of 5 people, based in New York, 199 Water Street. As an AVP, you will bring a blended interest in technology and finance to help develop creative ideas into solutions. Your primary focus will be on ERP Financials.
As an Oracle Solution Architect, you will bring experience across a breadth of functional and technical knowledge. Through our methodologies, you will work closely with our wider business stakeholders to transform their business needs & requirements.
Technical Skills Requirements:
- Significant experience working with Oracle ERP Financial applications providing functional solutions in multiple modules including Project Accounting, Accounts payables, Accounts Receivables, I Expenses and General Ledger Modules.
- Significant experience in developing custom applications and extensions that integrate with Oracle eBusiness Suite Financial Modules.
- Significant experience in using the Oracle Applications Framework (OAF) technology stack including JDeveloper.
- Significant experience in working with Oracle database development using PL/SQL.
- Significant experience in developing custom extensions using Oracle Discoverer, Oracle Workflow builder, Oracle Forms and forms personalization.
- Significant experience in developing reports using XML Publisher.
- Significant experience in working with Oracle E Business Suite administration module.
- Thorough understanding of data models related to Oracle EBS Financial modules
- Significant experience in integrating external applications with oracle ERP applications.
Functional Skills Requirements:
- A strong understanding of best practices across a range of the business processes, cross-pillar dependencies and related application implementation design and configuration options within large scale multi-application implementation and business transformation programmes
- Full lifecycle experience of a minimum of 5 large Oracle ERP implementations, at least one of which will include a functional or technical lead or solution architect role
- Experience of how the technology solutions can enable the business transformation / benefits case
- Awareness and understanding of the capabilities across a wide range of Oracle applications and platform components, including ERP, EPM, SCM, HCM, Analytics, Integration.
- Problem solving – proven ability to take complex business requirements and translate these into tangible, workable and commercially smart solutions leveraging best practice tools and techniques
- Commercial awareness – demonstrated ability to see, understand and advise on resourcing matters from a business perspective, establishing credibility, trust and respect from Senior Management
- Analytical – ability to understand and respond to complex problems, draw and present the right insight and recommendations effectively.
- Proven ability to thrive in a complex matrix environment, collaborate effectively with broader teams and galvanise support for projects, bringing people together to deliver.
- High levels of self-awareness and committed to personal development with a growth mindset
To all recruitment agencies – Cantor Fitzgerald & affiliates do not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, employees or any other company location. Cantor Fitzgerald & affiliates are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Please contact the Recruitment function for additional details
Job ID : 21002190
- Address New York, NY, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5