About the job
Founded in 2018, Bakkt builds technology that connects commerce.
Our vision is to connect the digital economy by offering one ecosystem for cryptocurrency and digital assets, loyalty, and commerce. We enable our partners and clients to deliver new opportunities to their customers through SaaS and API solutions that unlock crypto and drive loyalty, powering engagement and performance.
Come build with us.
The incumbent in this position as the company’s Operations Support Engineer will be responsible for Office 365 and SharePoint administration; providing End-user support and training for hardware and software and collaborating with the IT Manager to ensure operational security, Maintenance and Governance.
Office 365 and SharePoint administration
- Ensuring the operational health of the SharePoint online environment including security, availability, performance, interoperability, and reliability
- Administration, support and configuration of MS Office O365 for staff
- Maintenance/sustainment of existing client SharePoint sites and sub sites, lists, libraries, and content (including pages, workflows, and items)
- Maintenance, and sustainment of additional complementary functionality for customer sub sites, lists, libraries, and content
- Administer and support an enterprise-level Microsoft Exchange infrastructure
- Troubleshoot Exchange related issues when alerted by monitoring software
General IT: End-user support and training for hardware and software
- Training and educating end-users on O365 capabilities and collaboration tools (OneDrive, Zoom, OneNote, Outlook etc)
- Providing end-user support for all PC based hardware, applications, and services
- New user setup and orientation including installing and configuring workstations, software, telephone services, network printing, etc.
- Maintain and provide support for all IT infrastructure
- Provide tier 1 and tier 2 support and troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot OS, network, and storage related issues
Operational Security, Maintenance and Governance
- Troubleshoot various Office 365 issues including connectivity and mobility
- Conduct routine monitoring and analysis to include Audit Log Reports evaluation, system and storage utilization reports, site and system usage, growth reports, and manage site collection quota settings
- Experience administering O365, Exchange, Active Directory and SharePoint environment
- Help desk experience and ability to provide technical and end-user support
- General knowledge of networking
- 5 years of IT experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Bakkt is devoted to having diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Bakkt does not make any employment decisions based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity of any other characteristic protected by law. Must successfully pass a post-offer background check and drug screen.
- Address Alpharetta, GA, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10