Arista recently acquired the Awake Security NDR (Network Detection and Response) platform and is excited to create and scale a team in the Santa Clara, CA USA Development Center to develop new features and releases and execute product test automation.
Arista has ambitious plans to grow the Santa Clara, CA USA based Development Center in the next couple of years and now is a great time to join the team when you can have a significant impact on the shape and direction as the office grows. Here, we work on exciting new feature product development for some of the world’s biggest and best tech customers.
This is a chance to utilize your expertise in large system performance measurements, your Python skills and your knowledge of distributed systems, databases, docker, system tuning and crash dump analysis to develop a suite of tests and report their results to help grow and scale the performance of Awake’s AI-driven Network Detection and Response system.
- Experience & Education:
- Minimum experience level: 4+ years of prior relevant industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- Experience must include 3 years conducting performance and load testing on enterprise-scale firewalls, HTTP/HTTPS Proxies, or security equipment where you monitored system metrics, tracked KPIs, controlled traffic and recorded results.
- Production experience with building tools using object oriented Python and Shell
- Utilize industry standard test methodologies and implementing best practices.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- You will work in a highly productive and collaborative development environment where the focus is on delivering the best product quality and user experience possible
- Develop performance benchmarks and document testing results
- Track software bugs using JIRA or equivalent tools
- Write a comprehensive performance test plan then implement and report on the results of the tests
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Address Santa Clara, CA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10