As the Dealership Infrastructure Network Security Executive (NSE), you will be charted to understand our retailer’s cyber security programs & systems, CDK’s cyber security solutions and cyber security trends within our retailers. Align CDK’s cyber security capabilities to address each associated cyber security/risk challenge or pain within the Heavy Equipment division retailers. Then clearly articulate CDK’s cyber security capabilities, value narratives and outcomes driven. It will also be vital for this Security Executive to understand and position appropriate use cases that play to CDK strengths and drive competitive differentiation.
The Dealership Network Security Executive will also be chartered with driving the growth of Network, IaaS (Exchange/AD), Collaboration, and the sale of other enabling technologies.
NSE will be responsible for all the Heavy Equipment’s division, and will work closely with Pre-Sales Engineering, Product Management, Marketing, Operations, and Frontline Sales Teams.
Position Responsibilities & Essential functions
- Grow revenue of Network Solutions portfolio in assigned territory.
- Drive retention of existing customers with End-of-Contract / End-of-Life solutions through upgrade and migration sales efforts.
- Handle any stage of a solution selling sales cycle on your own or in partnership with a frontline sales rep. The stages include, but not limited to, qualifying leads, leading sales calls and meetings, and closing the sale.
- Work with internal and external customers at all levels from frontline user to C-level executive.
- Promote awareness and knowledge of Network Solutions products within the frontline sales team supported in order to leverage their reach and improve your effectiveness.
- Work with Senior Management to:Identify opportunities
Develop strategy to achieve objective
Partner with frontline sales to execute plan
Report on effectiveness, best practice positioning, competitive intelligence and offer corrective action if necessary
- Articulate the advantages of Network Solutions’ offerings, and benefits of integration into other CDK applications to customers and frontline sales reps.
- Conduct effective workflow demonstrations of our solutions and integrated applications to customers.
- Influence colleagues without direct authority, and who often have competing demands.
Preferred Attributes & Qualifications
- Master’s Degree or MBA will be ideal.
- Experience in enabling market growth by utilizing marketing resources and improving the competence of frontline sales reps
- Channel Sales experience.
- Ability to communicate and present to large audiences.
- Experience working in Enterprise accounts is a plus.
- Verticals Solutions Experiences in Automotive is a plus.
- Strong financial analysis skills (Excel).
- Experience with SalesForce is highly desirable.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, OR comparable work experience. Degree not required.
- Must have at least 5-7 years of business development experience, with experience in Sales Enablement, Pipeline Management and Forecasting.
Excellent verbal, written, slide generation and presentation skills are absolutely required
Is it hunter or growing revenue
ADE is just hunter however this looks like hybrid
At CDK, we believe inclusion and diversity are essential in inspiring meaningful connections to our people, customers and communities. We are open, curious and encourage different views, so that everyone can be their best selves and make an impact.
CDK is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive workforce where everyone is valued. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, creed or religion, age, disability (including pregnancy), results of genetic testing, service in the military, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US. CDK may offer employer visa sponsorship to applicants.
- Address Hoffman Estates, IL, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10