At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Security & Fire Protection (S&FP) is currently seeking a highly motivated Mid-Level Cybersecurity Specialist to join their team in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- Perform security analysis of operational and development environments, threats, vulnerabilities and internal interfaces to define and assess compliance with accepted industry and government standards
- Implement the Assessment and Authorization (A&A) processes under the Risk Managed Framework (RMF) for new and existing information systems
- Facilitates development of Memorandums of Understanding (MOU), Interconnection Security Agreements (ISA), Risk Acceptance Letters (RAL) and support Continuous Monitoring (CONMON)
- Oversees configuration management of assigned systems; auditing systems to ensure security posture integrity
- Perform assessments and test/analysis data to document state of compliance with security requirements
- Conduct risk assessments and investigations, execute appropriate risk mitigations, and oversee incident response activities
- Conducts periodic hardware/software inventory assessments
- Serves as organization spokesperson on advanced projects and programs
- Acts as advisor to management and customers on advanced technical research studies
- Interfaces with the appropriate government customers, suppliers, and company personnel to implement protective mechanisms and to ensure understanding of and compliance with cybersecurity requirements
- Supports the development and deployment of program information security for all program systems to meet the program and enterprise requirements, policies, standards, guidelines and procedures
- Supports assigned team to facilitate effective execution of Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Provides guidance and coaching to support team within Information Security
- Performs security compliance continuous monitoring
- Participates in security assessments and audits
- Prepares, reviews, and presents technical reports and briefings
- Identifies root causes, prioritizes threats and recommends and/or implements corrective action
- Explores the enterprise and industry for evolving state of industry knowledge and methods regarding information security best practices
- Supports development of enterprise-wide information security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures that may reach across multiple stakeholder organizations
This position requires an active U.S. Secret Security Clearance (U.S. Citizenship Required). (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Current IAM Level 1 DoD 8140.01 (previously 8570.01) compliant certification (i.e. CAP, GSLC, Security+ CE, CISSP, CASP, CISM, GSLC)
- 1+ years of experience in utilizing security relevant tools, systems, and applications in support of Risk Management Framework (RMF) to include: NESSUS, ACAS, DISA STIGs, SCAP, Audit Reduction, and HBSS
- 1+ years with the National Industrial Security Procedures and Operations Manual (NISPOM)
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Currently hold certification in good standing to satisfy IAM Level III (CISSP, GSLC or CISM)
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience (e.g. PhD, Master+3 years’ related work experience, 9 years’ related work experience, etc.).
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position will be for first shift.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Address Oklahoma City, OK, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors