THIS JOB DESCRIPTION DOES NOT ATTEMPT TO LIST ALL OF THE DUTIES THAT ARE OR MAY BE PERFORMED IN THIS POSITION
The Ideal Candidate will have:
Excellent communication skills, ability to understand and explain complex technical concepts to upper management
Experiencing guiding technical teams through triaging and problem-solving exercises
Proven experience in process improvement
Experience designing and/or managing hybrid datacenters
Track record of successfully managing multiple fast-paced projects simultaneously
1. Manages IT Engineering group by coordinating and prioritizing team work assignments, providing managerial direction and leadership to team members and other IT staff to ensure achievement of goals and objectives within company policies and procedures.
2. Consults with users, IT management and staff to identify and define the IT Infrastructure requirements of the enterprise and manages the IT Infrastructure resources to ensure these requirements are met within governing IT policies and service delivery levels.
3. Provides advanced technical support in research, business analysis, and use of systems technology and provides managerial direction and leadership to colleagues and other (IT) support staff.
4. Coordinates and finalizes project work plans, development of service request cost and time estimates, and the development of management reports on projects and performance metrics related to change requests or project needs.
5. As a member of the IT Enterprise Architecture team, researches, develops, recommends, implements and monitors policies and procedures relating to IT engineering and infrastructure. Also, reviews and approves documentation of new or modified networks and systems; provides a detailed description for reference; and ensures compliance with governing IT policies.
6. Accountable for problem resolution related to the IT infrastructure, including directing problem source identification, resolution and recovery.
7. Manages IT Infrastructure maintenance processes and vendor support to system reliability and security. Includes software patch management and hardware maintenance needs.
8. Partners with the Enterprise Business Continuity team to ensure that the IT requirements of all areas of the enterprise are addressed in planning and directing the design, implementation and testing of a disaster prevention/recovery plan for IT. Ensures appropriate backup of production systems is provided for an orderly resumption of IT functions after a disaster.
9. Coordinates with the IT Cybersecurity team to evaluate, test, install and administer cybersecurity hardware, software systems and methodologies in order to provide protection for information resources.
10. Provides leadership in the training and technical development to keep team abreast of new and changing IT technology, industry practices, and company policies and procedures.
11. Develops and maintains adequate staffing levels to ensure proper administration of team related activities. Selects, develops, motivates and evaluates the performance of assigned employees.
12. Develops and monitors functional area budgets to ensure efficient utilization of resources. Plans and directs the achievement of area goals and objectives within established company policies.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, Business or a closely related field and six years l related experience in supervising IT Infrastructure support, technical support, security administration and/or computer programming and analysis; or equivalent
Requires the ability to communicate with internal and/or external customers in order to obtain and/or provide explanations and/or modifications on technical or other complex concepts to individuals with little or no background in the area under discussion.
Requires the ability to perform analyses involving ratios, percentages and simple statistical methods.
Requires a high level of computer skills in order to use various software packages as well as a familiarity with hardware configurations to perform systems administration.
Works in an office environment.
Requires occasionally performing activities including, but not limited to, bending, stooping, grasping, reaching, twisting, turning and/or lifting.
Atmos Energy Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job ID : JR4890
- Address Dallas, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10