The Marketing Technology Manager will drive the evolution of marketing technology strategy to ensure delivery of industry-leading operations. The role will be responsible for driving multiple initiatives and be actively engaged across businesses and functions as we transform our marketing technology stack. As a change agent, s(he) drives adoption and adherence to our transformation objectives that span across people, process, and technology. Must understand the valuable potential of automation to streamline the functions of both sales and marketing teams and understand how systems interconnect to integrate data between platforms. The role requires expertise across a range of marketing software, digital channels and objectives to improve business performance including:
- Marketing Automation
- Content Management Platforms
- Customer Data Platforms
- Digital Asset Management Platforms
- Customer Segmentation
- Digital Marketing Channel Activation
- Campaign Management Software
- Lead Capture / Management
- ATS / CRM integration and optimization
- Analytics including data visualization
Company Overview: [ Link removed ] – URL blocked – click to apply is committed to employee wellbeing and life-work balance, offering development opportunities, a flexible time-off program, and an industry leading parental leave policy.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- In collaboration with internal stakeholders, develop and drive a strategy, vision, and roadmap for Martech platforms.
- Serve as a product strategist and evangelist for digital toolset.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and IT developers in architecting, designing, and implementing integrations between Martech tools
- Operate Martech products as an administrator
- Change management, including implementation of new marketing technology rollouts.
- Lead user acceptance testing while correcting any issues that arise
- Oversee training of marketing technology software and user adoption
- Oversee data security and product enhancement
- Monitor data quality within Martech products
- Research and recommend new Martech products
- Provide thought leadership to business stakeholders about emerging trends in digital technology as aligned to strategy
- Relationship management with internal technology users and vendors
- Oversee marketing intelligence and provide actionable insight to internal stakeholders
- Optimize technology investments
Education & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years Martech management experience including developing and evolving a dynamic Martech stack.
- Experience integrating platforms via APIs
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Tech preferred
Skills & Abilities
- Creative problem-solving skills, strategic thinker, and high degree of intellectual curiosity to understand the impact of technical changes and to articulate high-level technical solutions to address business problems.
- Detail-oriented with problem-solving abilities, including strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work successfully with cross-functional teams.
- Strong communication, project management and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to lead and inspire change.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Have a strong technology and customer vision.
- Typical office environment (minimum 20% weekly)
- Optional work from home (up to 80% weekly), requiring professional set up including high speed Internet, privacy and suitable workspace
- The position may require limited travel (less than 10%)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Additionally, an employee’s job duties may change at any time, in the company‘s sole discretion.
Personal Information Collection Notice for Job Applicants
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Salary Offer $66,090/yr to $188,000/yr
- Address Atlanta, GA, USA
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10