About the job
Cracker Barrel is on the search for a Manager of Store Systems to join the Home Office and be directly responsible for Store Technology Systems including Food Management Systems, Labor Management Systems, Kitchen Display Systems, Online Ordering, Dining Room Management Systems, and various other back office systems. This partner will also define the technology solutions and strategies related to these systems.
- Responsible for overall implementations, maintenance, and enhancements to Cracker Barrel Store Systems.
- Identifying and supporting new technology solutions and projects within the Cracker Barrel business to support future success of Cracker Barrel stores and Employees.
- Create a strategic plan to modernize and move store systems from an on-premise server into modern cloud base architectures.
- Responsible for the role out and the definition of these systems.
- Collaborate with product owners and focused team with deep knowledge of store systems of how our back of the house systems work in current and future state.
- Explore and maximize the capabilities of the systems for solutions implementation and business continuous improvement.
- Partners with stakeholders (including IT, Accounting, Legal, and Operations Teams) to gather system requirements, document specifications, identify system roll out and enhancement plans.
- Work with Store Support Team to ensure proper support for the field solutions related to the Store Technology Systems.
- Acts a Subject Matter Expert for the training department and works closely with training to develop and improve training programs.
- Responsible for leading a highly effective team that supports various parts of the solutions, interfaces, and support.
- Creates and maintains documentation that supports current and future state of the POS and supporting interfaces.
- Partners with the IT Security Team to ensure overall security measures are in place and best practices followed related to PCI compliancy.
- Must understand the business strategy, organization, function, goals, and objectives of Cracker Barrel
- Microsoft Office tools
- Jira, Confluence, and/or Dev/Ops tools
- Understanding of restaurant and retail operations
- Must possess strong training abilities
- IT project management techniques and methodologies
- Communication and presentation skills
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, complete root-cause analysis, and recommend solutions
- Big Picture thinking and Strategic Planning
- Solid System Knowledge leveraging cloud-based IT solutions
- Demonstrated Management ability
- Possibly work off hours/weekends/holidays supporting end users
Education & Experience
- BS in Computer Science and/or equivalent work experience.
- Requires 2 -4 years of experience in store systems.
NOTE: Racism, either overt or perpetuated through unconscious bias, has no place at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, and both our Mission and People Promise are firmly rooted in the principle of valuing what everyone brings to the table. Our employees work hard to ensure that our brand, which is grounded in genuine hospitality and nostalgia, represents only what is good about those things. While our décor and food may harken back to earlier times, our inclusive culture and beliefs about equality and diversity do not.
- Address Lebanon, TN, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 0-5