At H&P, our people are our strength.
The IT Infrastructure Operations Manager manages the technology team that oversees and completes operational support for all hybrid cloud, networking, storage, and technology infrastructure at H&P. Leads the IT Infrastructure Operations team, collaborating with technology team members and business partners to plan and execute transition of new solutions to operational support steady state, and to ensure that existing systems operate to SLAs, performance and availability requirements.
- Ensures full operational support of H&P’s backend technology stack, through management of H&P employees and in collaboration with H&P’s managed services partners.
- Oversees hybrid cloud administration and operations (including collocated datacenters, Azure, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, and Google Cloud Platform, and Nutanix, VMware and Azure Stack HCI virtualization solutions), storage and network operations, remote networks and edge IT operations
- Responsible for cost control and accurate forecasting of cloud and consumption-model solutions spend
- Provides infrastructure thought leadership and direction for project proposals and execution
- Establishes IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management.
- Manages resource management, delivering an efficient department operation and/or project completion through assessment of resource needs, proper assignment of personnel, delegation of responsibility and authority.
- Monitors for quality assurance on all systems/infrastructure within span of control.
- Analyzes the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs and ensure SLAs, performance, and availability metrics are appropriate and aligned
- Controls department expense, project budgets, and capital expenditures as requested.
- Assists in building relationships with internal departments and vendors.
- Manages the IT resources of the department, i.e. training, compensation, performance management, and career planning.
- Hires, trains, develops and appraises staff effectively. Takes corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Consults with human resources as appropriate.
- Demonstrates the H&P Company values: Actively C.A.R.E., Service Attitude, Innovative Spirit, and Teamwork.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Advanced knowledge of current methods and process that optimize delivery of technology.
- Ability to build constructive relationships, resolve conflicts, and suggest appropriate solutions.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Current on the rapidly changing technology landscape with a vision for the future.
- Must be able to coordinate a high level of activity under a variety of conditions and constraints.
- Ability to evaluate current IT infrastructure and identify technologies and projects to improve security, scalability, and reliability of the overall environment.
- Excellent management skills – principles and people, as well as knowledge and ability to motivate personnel to balance staffing strength with profitability and growth in a dynamic environment.
- Strong knowledge of information security practices, regulations, policy, and technology best practices.
- Ability to develop policy/procedure documentation and audit responses as required.
- Superior written, oral and presentation communication skills with the ability to communicate complex, technical concepts effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to organize and plan multiple activities which require close attention to detail.
- Collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong individual initiative and ability to deliver results through others.
- Strong business, IT and analytical skills. Ability to grasp the complexities of the business.
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to make timely and informed recommendations and decisions.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team!
- Address Tulsa, OK, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10