Vista Outdoor is seeking a Manager, HRIS & People Analytics to join our HR Operations team. In this role, you will manage the HRIS team and support and drive Vista Outdoors HR systems (including, but not limited to Workday, Kronos, and internal systems) strategy and roadmap to support current and future business needs.
This position reports to our Director, HR Operations and allows you the flexibility to work from your home office.
As a Manager, HRIS & People Analytics, you will have an opportunity to:
- Manage and oversee the HRIS team, including up to five direct reports.
- Serve as the HR systems SME and communicate and support system related releases, upgrades, and enhancements and provide ongoing recommendations/system solutions to keep business processes simple and efficient.
- Lead steady state projects including, but not limited to; open enrollment, merit/bonus cycle, payroll year-end, mid-year/year-end performance through design, configuration, testing, cutover, and post-production support.
- Ensure the proper role/security administration is in place and appropriately maintained for Workday and Kronos.
- Partner with internal audit team to ensure compliance with audit standards and timely completion of audit requests.
- Oversee implementation and integration of HR technology for newly acquired companies.
- Partner with HR and appropriate stakeholders to define/refine procedures for HR processes that involve systems.
- Research, analyze and make recommendations for new and/or enhanced HRIS solutions as appropriate.
- Prioritize all business systems projects and requests (including ROI analyses).
- Maintain quality, consistency, and integrity of HRIS Systems.
- Document and maintain HRIS procedures, user documentation and system updates.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, detect, identify, and correct technical problems and deficiencies.
- Conduct formal and informal training sessions regarding HRIS features and functionality.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, preferably in a business or technology field.
- 5+ years of experience in HR Systems with prior experience in the implementation, design, development, and functional support of Workday.
- 2+ years of management/team leadership experience.
- Strong functional knowledge of HR business processes that will help formulate recommendations in system design, break/fix, testing, etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current HRIS strategies and trends.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and meet competing deadlines and demands.
- Ability to create simple, scalable processes.
- Excellent project management and effective change management capabilities.
- Self-starter and solutions/goal-oriented work style.
- A problem-solving mindset with strong analytical skills; ability to anticipate opportunities and solve complex challenges.
- Strong communication skills at all levels, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated history of significant customer deliverables, building rapport, and influencing decisions working in a consultative role with the business and cross-functional teams.
- Strong business ethics and personal integrity (handling of confidential information).
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Postings are not intended for distribution to or use in any jurisdiction, country or territory where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another jurisdiction, country or territory. We reserve the right to limit our Postings in any jurisdiction, country or territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
At this time, Vista Outdoor is closely monitoring the developments on the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) COVID-19 workplace rule regarding COVID-19 vaccination or testing. You will not be asked any questions regarding these items during application.
Job Id : R0009046
- Address Anoka, MN, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10