Expected Travel: Up to 10%
Requisition ID: 6165
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people’s lives. We apply purpose driven innovation – a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs – to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Global Functions – The Corporate division is the central operating unit of the company; setting strategy and policy and providing business development, finance, human resources, information technology, investor relations and legal support to the businesses. The global Company headquarters is located just outside of Philadelphia in Wayne, PA. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients’ lives.
The Manager, Data Center Infrastructure role leads a team of technical architects and engineers responsible for the recommendation, design, and implementation of infrastructure services. This position leads a high-performing team responsible for gathering system requirements, developing solution architectures and implementation, and transitioning to service support.
The Manager, Datacenter Infrastructure will work closely with the Teleflex IT professionals in both the applications and infrastructure teams, company decision-makers, and business partners to provide information technology solutions.
- Recruiting, interviewing, and hiring personnel
- Setting objectives, communicating, reviewing and measuring performance against goals, objectives and development plans.
- Foster a collaborative team environment that rewards innovation and leadership
- Proactively plan data center systems capacity and correct inefficiencies
- Develop capital and operational expenditure plans for new and existing services
- Develop and present business cases and solution overviews for proposed infrastructure services
- Provide technical leadership for business projects and initiatives
- Interface with business representatives, vendors, and other stakeholders for scoping projects and system requirements
- Lead technical team in the development of systems requirements, design, and delivery
- Lead team meetings and delegate assignments
- Provide weekly and monthly updates to the direct management team
- Ensure quality, compliance, and regulatory requirements are met for newly architected and existing solutions
- Ensure systems are documented for operations best practices, system maintenance and patching
- Work with support teams to ensure the proper transition of services
- Identify and address technical or operational risks and inefficiencies with IT systems
- Collaborate with project managers and stakeholders in the development of project plans
- Manage issues escalated from downstream support teams
- Be an advocate for the customer experience
- Other duties may apply
Education / Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 7 years in Information Technology with hands-on technical experience and recent supervisory responsibilities
- Working knowledge of SOX and FDA 21 CFR Part 820 requirements
- Firm understanding of IT best practices and frameworks such as ITIL
- Current knowledge of data center and cloud technology trends and understanding of their business applications and benefits
- Experience delivering technical documentation including functional requirements, design specifications, work instructions, and installation qualifications
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Visio
- Technical areas of knowledge should include and not be limited to the following:
- Datacenter system architectures – Enterprise server, storage, networking, and security
- Cloud infrastructure services and architectures such as Azure and Amazon Web Services
- Virtualization technologies
- System automation
- Data protection
- System security
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
- Collaborative with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees and vendors at all levels of the business
- Ability to lead a technical team in the development of systems requirements, design, and delivery
- Ability to coordinate technical resources across multiple locations to accomplish goals
- Ability to educate and train team members
- Ability to learn new technologies and existing legacy infrastructure
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 15 %
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift® and Weck® – trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Address Morrisville, NC, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10