About the job
About the location
Alcoa’s U.S. portfolio includes Alcoa’s corporate headquarters (ACC), Alcoa’s Technology Center (ATC), four smelters, hydroelectric power and a calcined coke plant. Working at the Pittsburgh Alcoa Corporate Center, located on the thriving North Shore of Pittsburgh, allows employees to experience firsthand whether working virtually or on-site or a hybrid of the two what being a values-based company means. Through daily interactions with colleagues and exposure to some of the organization’s highest-level executives, the office creates an environment in which all employees can develop and contribute to their full potential. Outside of the office, Pittsburgh itself is one of the country’s most livable and affordable cities – combining the city feel with small town charm. Pittsburgh offers beautiful views of our three rivers, access to fan-favorite sports teams, and so much more!
About The Job
Just as aluminum is the element of possibility, so too, are our current and future employees. We relentlessly pursue outstanding and sustainable results and creatively transform ideas into value. At Alcoa you can quickly make your mark, impact your world and grow your career. Alcoa is a truly global company with many locations worldwide. The majority of our hiring takes place in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Iceland, Hungary, The Netherlands, Norway, Spain, and the United States. While some roles are based on-site, Alcoa also offers a flexible working model for certain positions. Come learn what’s possible for you!
About The Job
We are seeking a Senior Cyber Security Architect to serve in a leading role within the global cyber security team. Reporting directly to our Chief Information Security Officer, the primary purpose of the role is to provide support for the company‘s cyber security initiatives, projects, and ongoing activities. This is a global role that has accountabilities for all operating locations.
- Support the ongoing development and implementation of security architecture, policies, and standards
- Evaluate proposed architectures, solutions, and services to ensure they align with business and technical requirements
- Review security controls and configurations to measure efficacy and validate they address current and emerging cyber threats
- Make recommendations for new security solutions and oversee implementation of security technology
- Support the development and ongoing maintenance of security standards for third party vendors and suppliers
- Oversee vulnerability management in IT and OT environments by identifying risks and vulnerabilities and making recommendations for remediation
- Provide support to incident response teams
- Stay current on security and architecture trends and industry best practices
Our values – act with integrity, operate with excellence, care for people & lead with courage – are at the foundation of everything we do. To be successful in this role and to play a part in our ongoing success, we desire the following background:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber Security, or related discipline
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience with at least 3 years experience leading and coaching others
- Demonstrated experience in security architecture, network design, firewalls, IPS/IDS, system hardening, encryption, risk assessments and risk mitigation strategies
- Understanding of process control systems, protocols, architecture, and security
- Highly proficient at communicating at the highest levels of the organization
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
- Certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, CISM, or similar
- Knowledge of Zero Trust architecture best practices
- Knowledge of DevSecOps principles across people, process, and technology
- Experience with frameworks and regulations, such as ISO27001, NIST, GDPR, COBIT, etc.
- Experience with leading projects, and demonstrate a solid understanding of project management processes, methodologies, and techniques
Alcoa encourages applications from women, people of diverse backgrounds and those with different skills and life experiences. Alcoa is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
- Salary Offer $137,988 to $167,553
- Address Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-20