This role is an individual contributor role partnering with key stakeholders to ensure the delivery of Single Sign On (SSO) technology at Lowe’s. In this role, you will be responsible for defining and managing the requirements and user stories in the functional area of SSO to deliver the associated features. This role requires strong technical background, good business sense, and an ability to partner closely with Product Owners, Engineering, End Users, Project Management Office (PMO), and IAM Operations to drive the team and align with the overall product portfolio.
The primary purpose of this role is to lead the development and ongoing delivery of information security tools and processes. Furthermore, creating, executing, and improving processes and procedures while also providing thought leadership and guidance to the rest of the team. With a focus specifically on Identity & Access Management, this role focuses on delivering timely, accurate, and controlled system access for Lowe’s global workforce.
- Leads and facilitates cross‐functional (security, technology, business) teams to solve complex IAM service problems, creating and optimizing processes and implementing new services and technology
- Fulfills complex information security request intake requests for services, access, and information
- Applies and interprets regulatory compliance standards and advise on matters of compliance and solution options
- Partners with senior key stakeholders to develop or update Information Security documents such as policies, standards, procedures, training
- Works with other senior-level experts in areas such as compliance, business operations, technology, and security to implement new processes and technologies that solve IAM problems and optimize IAM compliance and services
- Analyzes complex technical and business IAM requirements from a security perspective and makes appropriate recommendations
- Lead product feature prioritization and definition for our SSO platform across heterogeneous environments (Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS)
- Constantly engage with our customers and solutions team and be their voice internally and sets priorities for the scrum team
- Define specification for feature enhancements and releases
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, CIS, Engineering, Business Administration, Cybersecurity, or related field (or equivalent work or military experience in a related field)
- 6 years of experience in information security
- Intermediate understanding of fundamental security and network concepts (Windows and Unix security: OS lockdown; logging and monitoring; application security; user access; perimeter protection principles, network communication rules; intrusion detection and analysis methods; etc.)
- IT experience in the retail industry
- Relevant information security certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CEH, PCI ISA, CRISC, CISA, OSCP, GPen)
- Experience with IAM technology implementation and operations (e.g., CA, Sailpoint, OKTA, SSO, MFA, IGA, Microsoft AD) (specific to Identity & Access Management role)
- Experience with process management methodologies such as Six Sigma or ITIL Delivery methodologies (Agile, Scrum, SAFe) (specific to Identity & Access Management role)
- 5 years of experience with IAM technologies and vendor platforms such as CA, Sailpoint, OKTA, SSO, MFA, IGA, Microsoft Azure AD and O365, Google Cloud (specific to Identity & Access Management role)
- Familiarity with authentication protocols such as OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML, RADIUS, and Kerberos
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of nearly $90 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
About Lowe’s in the Community:
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe’s is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe’s associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe’s Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit Newsroom.Lowes.com or follow @LowesMedia on Twitter.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
- Address Charlotte, NC, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors