Full Job Description
What you will do
The Lead, Information Security Compliance will manage and compile IT audit information that will be presented to internal audit and Global IT. This position ensures that IT provides and meets the requirements for internal audit as it relates to IT processes and controls and that Internal Audit Findings are tracked to completion within the agreed timeline.
How you will do it
- Plan and gather operational, financial, or IT internal audit data, needed for IT Auditors
- Identify and communicate issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk
- Perform data gathering of IT general controls
- Ensure adherence at all times to all applicable department and professional standards
- Work with IT Management to help streamline processes
What we look for
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in appropriate field
- Demonstrated ability in IT and associated fields with minimum of three years in IT Compliance/audit
- Broad exposure to multiple regulatory and industry-based requirements (e.g., SOX, NIST 800-53, ISO 27001:2015, PCI-DSS, GDPR, CMMC).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate sophisticated problems/requirements through concise and clear messaging to various partners, including non-technical and technical audiences, audit, and senior management
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with accuracy and adapt to changing priorities
- Where legally permissible, as a condition of employment, you will be required on your first day of employment, to show written proof that you have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19 or that you have a valid medical or religious reason for not receiving the vaccine
- CISA qualification would be advantageous
- Experience with SharePoint and ServiceNow is helpful
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view more information about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a candidate, visit EEO is the Law . If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit here .
- Address Milwaukee, WI, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5