We seek a collaborative team lead and driven problem-solver with a passion for security to join our IT team.
We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people’s lives. We are ferocious about fit and living our mission of inspiring people to feel great…feet first!
We seek people who:
- Monitor security service performance and availability and provide recommendations on security equipment, software and services
- Investigate information security alarms and events to determine vulnerability and impact
- Implement structured risk assessment processes, conducting ongoing threat and vulnerability assessments, and evaluating controls and countermeasures to mitigate risk
- Participate in architecture reviews to ensure adherence to information security architecture
- Develop and implement processes for preventing, detecting, identifying, analyzing and responding to information security incidents
- Design and deliver education and training programs on information security and privacy matters
We seek people with these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related preferred
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, taking ownership of processes and procedures, lead and mentor those junior in skill
- 5+ years in IT Security field or related area. Industry-related certifications (CISSP, Security+) preferred
- Technical, hands-on experience in the following: Palo Alto Next-Gen firewall, Microsoft Security Tools (Defender ATP, Cloud App Security, etc.), SIEM solutions (Splunk, UBA, SOAR), cloud-based environments and security tools (Azure, Twist Lock, Prisma Cloud, etc.), and strong network troubleshooting skills
But most of all, we seek believers who share in our ferocity for fit. People who believe remarkable things are possible and will not stop striving for them
People passionate about their work. People who hold themselves and others accountable.
People who thina a multibillion-dollar company should be as creative as a start-up. People driven by an insatiable curiosity. People who care about beinf the best, amongst the best.
Become a beliver
We care deeply about our associates and are c ommitted to ensuring a safe & healthy work environment. Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Caleres, Inc. Of course, we do make exceptions for qualified approved medical or religious reasons.
- Address St. Louis, MO, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors