Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Lead Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst within the Cyber Security Operations Center (CSOC). This role will support the Information Security and Risk Management (ISRM) group located in Raritan, NJ. Other U.S. Johnson & Johnson locations may be considered on a case-by-case basis. This role may require up to 10% travel.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $82.1 billion in 2020 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Are you driven by a sense of purpose? We are focused, driven, and dedicated to providing premier intelligence capabilities. On the Cyber Intelligence team, we continually improve our intelligence capabilities by investing in our people.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identifying, reporting, and prioritizing cyber threats using threat intelligence gathering methodology.
- Creating and delivering a variety of intelligence products such as operational, tactical, and strategic level cyber intelligence products enabling organizational leaders to make risk-based decisions.
- Maintain situational awareness of trends and risk that can affect the organization as it relates to the intersection between geopolitics, third-party risk, vulnerabilities, and the cyber threat landscape.
- Collaborate and share intel with industry groups such as the ISAC’s and various federal agencies.
- Partner with IT and security teams to investigate threat actor behavior.
- Provide actionable intelligence through written and verbal products to a diverse audience, including business partners, senior leaders, and security analysts.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree and at least 4 years of relevant experience; OR 6+ years of relevant experience in security operation/ cyber threat intelligence with relevant certifications.
- At least 2 years cyber threat intelligence or security operations experience is required
- Prior experience researching and acquiring threat intelligence on activity related to APT groups and nation states is required.
- Knowledge of the Intelligence lifecycle is required
- Knowledge of geopolitics and its intersection with the cyber threat landscape is highly preferred.
- Experience with graphical link analysis tools (Maltego, Analyst Notebook, Palantir) is preferred
- Practical knowledge with threat intelligence management platforms (ThreatQ, Anomali, RecordedFuture) is preferred
- Experience with structured analysis techniques (Diamond Model, Cyber Kill Chain) as well as a proven understanding of the MITRE ATT&CK framework is preferred.
- Experience with common operating systems, services, networking protocols, logging, attacker techniques and tools is preferred.
- A solid grasp of the current threat landscape including the latest tactics, tools, and procedures, common malware variants, and effective techniques for detecting this malicious activity is required
- Superb interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills are required.
- Security certifications such as CISSP, SANS GCTI, GCFA, GNFA is preferred
- Familiarity with Threat Intelligence Platforms (MISP, OpenCTI) is preferred
- Experience working with virtual, global teams – including diverse groups of people with multifaceted backgrounds and cultural experience is preferred
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance is required
- This role may require up to 10% travel
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location and subject to local legislation, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-1003 US HIghway 202
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
- Address Raritan, New Jersey
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10