The Lead Consumer Identity and Access Management Architect designs and develops IT applications architecture solutions to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards. The Lead Consumer Identity and Access Management Architect works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
An effective Lead CIAM Architect will have a broad range of technical knowledge and will deliver, oversee document and enforce architectures across multiple projects, as well as consultative technical leadership across the organization, from strategic decision making to project planning to architectural governance and oversight. This position will work closely with others to grow their base of knowledge, but also share their knowledge with the business and IT teams via collaborative meetings, documentation, and formal presentations.
- Create the technical approach for the shared operational capabilities of customer identity and access management, including customer registration, self-service, authentication, authorization, administration, audit and reporting.
- Work closely with development teams to design and build API integrations authenticated by the identity management platform.
- Deep experience with Identity and Access Management concepts such as authentication, authorization, application security, privacy and consent management, regulatory compliance, multi-factor authentication, federation, and risk management.
- Experience with identity lifecycle management and federation technologies such as SAML, OAUTH, OpenID Connect, or similar.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 8 or more experience as a senior developer in large IT projects
- Prior project lead experience
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Experience with customer identity and access management platforms such as ForgeRock, Akamai, or similar.
- Experience with practices governing definition and design of Services, Microservices and RESTful APIs.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
- Address Louisville, KY, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors