Job Location: Hershey’s, PA
The Lead Analyst, Network, and Security position will deliver core networking and security solutions in an enterprise environment. The Lead Analyst is expected to have advanced knowledge in the areas of routing, switching, enterprise wireless, and firewall technologies. We are seeking individuals with a proven track record architecting, deploying, and operating these technologies, who are also passionate about learning and further developing their skillsets.
- Architect, deploy and administer solutions in the areas of enterprise networking and security. This includes but is not limited to:
- Routing/WAN, LAN switching, wireless, DDI/IPAM, firewalls, IDS/IPS, content filtering, console servers, and power management devices.
- Lead projects related to deploying the above solutions, which may also require managing 3rd party installation or structured cabling services.
- Act as 3rd level support for any networking/security issues that are escalated from the level two support team. Participate in the 3rd level support on-call rotation.
- Research, evaluate and recommend new solutions.
- Keep up to date on new technologies through continuous learning.
- Document processes and procedures. Prepare reports for management as required.
- Perform knowledge transfer to the level two support team as required.
- Ability to perform physical equipment installations, sit, stand or bend for long periods of time, and work prolonged hours to resolve issues as needed.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business.
- At least 7 years of experience supporting enterprise networks and/or security technologies.
- Industry certifications such as CCNP, CCDP, and PCNSA are preferred.
- Experience supporting Cisco equipment/technologies, including routers, switches, wireless controllers and access points, ACI, Tetration, ISE, Prime, and DNA Center, are preferred.
- Experience with Palo Alto and/or Checkpoint firewalls is preferred.
- Experience with Infoblox DDI is preferred.
- Experience with Riverbed WAN Optimization is preferred.
- Experience with cloud security services like Zscaler or Palo Alto Prisma is a plus.
- Experience with OpenGear console servers is a plus.
- Experience with APC uninterruptible power systems is a plus.
- Experience managing vendors to provide cabling and/or installation services.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans
- Address Hershey's, PA, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors