Junior Systems Engineer
The Junior Systems Engineer is responsible for providing end user support for all applications, software, network infrastructure, computing devices, and peripherals. They will troubleshoot issues that have been escalated from other support departments or raised by end users. This includes working with internal and external resources, coordination of vendors and suppliers. This position will be located in Wilmington, OH.
- Supports the technical needs of our end users and customers
- Lead the deployment of software releases, system upgrades, and patches on end user devices.
- Accountable for procurement and Asset management of end user devices.
- Project lead for customer relocations and departmental infrastructure build out.
- Will analyze the symptoms of the problem to properly identify the cause of the issue in order to determine a solution
- Responsible for the maintenance and cleaning of replication equipment onsite
- Will uninstall/reinstall basic software applications, verify proper hardware and software set-up and assist with navigation of application menus.
- Will perform onsite installations or replacements of various hardware components and software repair.
- Will perform diagnostic testing and utilization of remote-control tools to assist users when troubleshooting to determine a solution.
- Create and maintain user and group objects, including permissions, group membership, and distribution lists
- Perform installation, repairs and maintenance of telecommunications equipment.
- Administration of Network Operations systems, equipment and Business System applications.
- Ability to interact with vendors
- Perform system backups and recovery
- Special projects and other duties as assigned by manager
What You Bring
- 4 years of college level course work in related field or 2-4 years of experience in a onsite or deskside support role
- Expert skill set with Macintosh hardware and OSX software. Including OSX from Snow Leopard to current OSX. Experience with Macintosh troubleshooting including built-in utilities, software installation, security software and user access settings.
- Expert skill set with Windows PC hardware and Windows OS, emphasizing Windows 10. Experienced in troubleshooting enterprise class windows PC desktop and laptop computers. Skill set to include understanding of hardware upgrades/replacements. Experienced in installation of software and troubleshooting Windows OS.*
- Experience working with modern versions of Office for both PC and OSX, as well as other Microsoft common products.
- Understanding of enterprise supported technologies including but not limited to VoIP, DHCP, Office 365, and AD.
- Understanding of Enterprise supported tool kits, including Imaging software, Security End-point software, and Asset Management software.
- Understanding and ability to support end-user mobile devices for activations, active sync configuration, and general usability support.
- Understanding of supporting user level issues with voice technologies including Cisco VOIP and Voicemail.
- Knowledge of LAN and WAN systems and topology.
- Ability to interact with internal and external customers to resolve issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company‘s HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Job ID : R0010419
- Address Wilmington, OH, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5