Full Job Description
Mojave Task Order 31
Junior Computer Network Defense Analyst
- The candidate will perform a variety of Information Assurance (IA) and Computer Network Defense (CND) functions which are broad in nature and support multi-tier IA and CND functions to include, but not limited to, systems engineer, audit/inspection, infrastructure support, certification and accreditation, vulnerability management, detection and response services.
- The candidate will also be part of the team that is responsible for completing accreditation processes on multiple networks under the Risk Management Framework (RMF), and overseeing vulnerability management (network, server, storage) & patching efforts. This individual acts in a supporting role across the organization to ensure that the organization’s information technology infrastructure is operating securely, reliably and efficiently.
Skills and Experience:
- Must possess and maintain a TS/SCI clearance.
- Comprehensive knowledge of data security administration principles, methods, and techniques.
- Certification in one or more specific technologies
- Requires understanding/experience ACAS
- Address Springfield, VA, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors