If you’re looking for a special place to build or grow your career, you’ve found it. Whether you’re an experienced professional, a recent college graduate or somewhere in between, IDEX is a place where you can apply your existing skills and learn new ones in an environment where you can make an impact.
With interesting opportunities in engineering, marketing, sales, supply chain, operations, HR, finance, and more across more than 40 diverse businesses (https://www.idexcorp.com/our-businesses/business-segments/) around the globe, chances are, we have something special for you.
Micropump, Inc. is looking for an IT Technician to work as a member of the Information Technology team supporting our employees and our strategy. Micropump, Inc., is located in Vancouver, WA and specializes in the manufacturing and assembly of positive-displacement magnetically-driven gear pumps. Micropump was established in 1960 and today, Micropump is still the market leader in low-flow gear pumps.
Micropump, Inc. is a business unit of IDEX Corporation, a publicly traded company in Northbrook, Illinois, specializing in the development, design and manufacture of fluidics systems and specialty engineered products. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are integral to how we lead and operate. In our high-performance culture, we need great teams with inclusive and diverse people to achieve results. Work in an environment where you are celebrated for your individual success and always as part of our team.
As part of IDEX, we offer financial stability and reward our employee’s performance. Micropump values our employees’ health and well-being and provides our employees with tools and resources that help them achieve their health and financial wellness goals through comprehensive benefits programs.
If you’re looking for a special place to build or grow your career, join us!
As an IT Technician, you will provide exceptional customer service to internal staff throughout our manufacturing, office, and remote environments by quickly resolving IT support requests. You will also assist with and lead a variety of technology improvement projects to help keep Micropump’s IT infrastructure secure, up-to-date, and running at peak performance. This role offers room for growth and upward mobility. Additional duties include:
- Utilize the IT ticket system to manage, prioritize, and document Help Desk issues/requests.
- Maintain software, hardware, and network connectivity of all workstations, laptops, and telecommunication devices.
- Maintain functionality of all desktop printers, label printers, and multifunction copy machines.
- Manage PC replacement lifecycle, including procurement, disk imaging, configuration, and disposal.
- Manage and maintain Microsoft Active Directory Users, Groups, Computers, and Group Policy.
- Support Microsoft Office 365 Suite of Applications and other business/productivity software.
- Help safeguard Micropump’s network and computing systems by proactively mitigating cybersecurity vulnerabilities.
- Create and maintain documentation for processes, procedures, work instructions, and system configurations.
- Perform other duties as directed by the IT Manager.
What We Offer : We provide opportunities to grow and advance your career by offering increasingly complex work. We foster a collaborative, supportive environment where employees have access to our local leadership team. With an autonomous workgroup, we have the opportunity to affect change through continuous improvement. We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits including health and welfare benefits, bonuses, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with employer match, defined contribution plan, stock purchase and more.
An Ideal Candidate Should Exhibit the Below Behavioral Traits
- Demonstrated experience with analysis of complex process issues and recommending multiple solutions for improvement.
- Able to work independently with minimal direction and as part of a team; plans and organizes work effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the demonstrated ability to communicate across functions and levels.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this role. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum qualifications and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Associate degree in Computer Support, Information Technology, or closely related field.
- 1-2 years’ experience working in an IT support capacity (Help Desk, Technician, or similar role).
- Experience managing user and computers in an enterprise Active Directory domain.
- Strong networking skillset (LAN fundamentals, TCP/IP protocol suite, etc.).
- Strong working knowledge of NTFS file systems and permissions.
- Proficiency in and experience supporting Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications.
- Must have Authorization to work in the United States and be able to have lawful access to controlled technology as required for this position.
- Current technical certifications are highly desired (e.g., CompTIA, Microsoft).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Hyper-V and Windows Server operating systems.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server and working knowledge of basic SQL syntax and queries.
- Familiarity with Windows batch scripting and/or PowerShell
Whether this is your first role or you’re an experienced professional or somewhere in between, Micropump, Inc. (and IDEX Corporation) is a place where you can apply existing skills and learn new ones in an environment where you can make an impact. With interesting opportunities in engineering, marketing, sales, supply chain, manufacturing and production, HR, finance, and more. Additionally, IDEX Corporation is present in more than 40 diverse businesses around the globe and chances are, we have something special for you.
Micropump, Inc. is a business unit of IDEX Corporation; IDEX Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Are you ready to join a different kind of company where our people, our culture, and our commitments are centered around providing trusted solutions that improve lives around the world?
Req Id: R-03067
- Address 1402 NE 136th Ave, Vancouver, WA, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5