About the job
This is a co-op position which requires three alternating rotations (e. g. 1st rotation: spring, 2nd rotation: fall, 3rd rotation: summer).
The IT Systems/Data Analyst/Web App Developer Co-op will s upport the daily activities with systems/application for the Supplier Quality group. Student will support current systems (development and maintenance), process improvement initiatives, on-going processes, and workflows.
The qualified co-op should expect to contribute & improve in the following functions:
- Further development of reporting tools
- Maintenance of reporting systems
- Data analysis
- Assist department improvement initiatives
- Support department specialists in daily tasks
- Light coding of front ends and back-ends (with direction from the team and leads)
- Steering your collaborative partners
- Developing tools used for reporting (MS Applications, Oracle, APEX, …)
- Plan and implement projects and tasks related to assignment from management
- Application optimizations
- Pursuing degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Analytics.
- Base computer language: E.G SQL, JAVA, R, Python, HTML/CSS, etc.
- Ability to absorb information quickly.
- Possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (not just in major).
- Have full-time status at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States.
- Completed at least 30 credit hours at time of application.
- Ability to complete 3 alternating work terms for co-op positions.
- Ability to work full-time (40 hours / week).
- Transfer students must have a GPA from current university.
- MUST ATTACH A COPY OF UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT.
- Complete and pass a substance abuse test before the work term.
- THE WORK TERM DATES ARE August 14th, 2023 to December 15th, 2023.
BMW Manufacturing Company is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of BMW MC to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Employment with BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC (BMW MC) is at-will and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice, at the option of BMW MC or the employees.
BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC
- Address Spartanburg County, SC, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5