The Maryland IT System Administrator position is needed to support the long-term needs of the Cell and Gene Therapy IT systems, expansions, and complexities. As we develop into a more mature industry leader in Gene Therapy our systems require advanced architecture and support.
This position will be located at our Harmans BWI location.
Catalent is committed to a Patient First culture through excellence in quality and compliance and to the safety of every patient, consumer and Catalent employee.
- Install, maintain, and manage computer and networking systems.
- Maintain wireless network
- Maintain Meraki MDM
- Analyze, design, install, and support complex network solutions in on-premise, cloud, and hybrid environments.
- Proficient and hands-on experience with Aruba switching
- Experience designing and supporting complex networks to include such technologies as MPLS, VPN, 802.11,802.1x
- Assess network performance and capacity management and recommend appropriate actions
- LAN/WAN/Wireless/Security design and implementation
- Support network projects and be a resource to projects requiring network expertise
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve network design and management
- Prioritize and schedule problem resolution with 3rd party service provider.
- Bachelor of Science preferred in Engineering, Computer Science, or other relevant Science Field, or equivalent in working expertise
- 6 years of related experience preferred
- Knowledgeable in LAN switching and routing (Aruba, Cisco, & Meraki)
- VoIP and QoS; Firewall administration (Palo Alto)
- Some travel to other facilities may be required based on demands.
- Potential for career growth within an expanding team
- Defined career path and annual performance review & feedback process
- Cross-functional exposure to other areas within the organization
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K are all offered from day one of employment
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 19 days PTO and 8 paid holidays
Catalent offers rewarding opportunities to further your career! Join the global drug development and delivery leader and help us bring over 7,000 life-saving and life-enhancing products to patients around the world. Catalent is an exciting and growing international company where employees work directly with pharma, biopharma and consumer health companies of all sizes to advance new medicines from early development to clinical trials and to the market. Catalent produces more than 70 billion doses per year, and each one will be used by someone who is counting on us. Join us in making a difference.
Catalent is committed to the health and safety of its employees, visitors and the customers and patients we serve. As a result of the global pandemic, we have modified many of our recruitment and on-boarding processes to maintain everyone’s safety. The Human Resources teams will communicate all necessary safety processes and procedures throughout each stage.
personal initiative. dynamic pace. meaningful work.
Visit Catalent Careers to explore career opportunities.
Catalent is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veterans.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, you may submit your request by sending an email, and confirming your request for an accommodation and include the job number, title and location to DisabilityAccommodations@catalent.com. This option is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability. Information received will be processed by a U.S. Catalent employee and then routed to a local recruiter who will provide assistance to ensure appropriate consideration in the application or hiring process.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: Catalent Pharma Solutions (Catalent) is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any Catalent employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of Catalent. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
Important Security Notice to U.S. Job Seekers:
Catalent NEVER asks candidates to provide any type of payment, bank details, photocopies of identification, social security number or other highly sensitive personal information during the offer process, and we NEVER do so via email or social media. If you receive any such request, DO NOT respond— it is a fraudulent request. Please forward such requests to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to investigate with local authorities.
Job ID : 0068191
- Address Harmans, MD, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10