About the job
Who We Are:
PulteGroup: A Fortune 500 company has been providing the American Dream of homeownership to families for more than 60 years. We “Build Consumer Inspired Homes and Communities to Make Lives Better!” PulteGroup is a home builder interested in economic, environmental and social sustainability practices. The homes we build inspire “homeowners for life” with repeat business common from both the homeowners and realtors. PulteGroup operates in approximately 50 markets throughout the country and is one of the largest U.S. homebuilders by closing volume.
Pulte Mortgage: Because we are a wholly owned subsidiary of PulteGroup we are never at a loss for business and can spend our time developing our employees instead of beating the streets. We are a financially stable partner you can trust with over 40 years in mortgage banking. We have seen it all and are stronger than ever! Named by National Mortgage News as of the “2020 Best Mortgage Companies to Work for”, we are fueled by the desire to work hard, play hard, make a difference, do good things for our communities, and have fun doing it. We are a curious group and constantly strive to find new ways to help our customers achieve financial fitness through home ownership. We focus on a total rewards package with high base salaries, competitive monthly incentives, stellar, top level benefits, a fully vested 401k match, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Pulte Cares: We are dedicated to serving the community through volunteer days, charitable contributions, employee designated charitable contribution matching program, the Opens Doors Foundation, and Built to Honor program.
Centralized in Denver, Colorado, we are a mortgage banker that values customer service, exceptional training, employee development, and continuous improvement. We are committed to running our business with integrity by always choosing the right way over the easiest way. We are dedicated to improving the lives of our customers, our employees, and PulteGroup.
Technical Services Engineer
Description of Duties:
Candidate will be responsible for installing, configuring, troubleshooting and maintaining Microsoft Windows based desktop and notebook computers, printers, mobile devices, other associated peripherals & assisting with other local based technology, including (but not limited to) removable media and A/V equipment.
Required Skills/Specific Job Duties:
- <span style=”font: 7.0pt “Times New Roman”;”> Assist in the analysis, design, and documentation as required to support the development, enhancement and maintenance of the Company‘s systems/applications
- <span style=”font: 7.0pt “Times New Roman”;”> Responsible for gathering business requirements, designing, implementing and documentation of technical solutions according to approved standards/procedures
- <span style=”font: 7.0pt “Times New Roman”;”> Leads team initiatives & participates in multiple IT/Business project efforts
- <span style=”font: 7.0pt “Times New Roman”;”> Participate in the development of training materials
- <span style=”font: 7.0pt “Times New Roman”;”> Assist in the training of software/business applications
- <span style=”font: 7.0pt “Times New Roman”;”> Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- <span style=”font: 7.0pt “Times New Roman”;”> Ability to recognize, analyze and effectively solve problems in a timely and organized manner using industry best practices and procedures
- <span style=”font: 7.0pt “Times New Roman”;”> Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Address Coppell, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5