About the job
The IT Supervisor (AKA: Manager of Client Support Services) plays a critical role in ensuring the quality and experience of service that we provide to our managed services customers. S/he provides leadership to a team of Consultants and directs managed services best practices that are efficient, effective and meet good business principles. In collaboration with Centre’s Director of Managed Services, this individual determines the appropriate team skills, processes, resources and tools necessary and is accountable for the quality of our Managed Services delivery team’s work. S/he also drive continuous improvement to the quality of services and innovative delivery models. S/he also serves as a key member of the Centre Management Team and is expected to facilitate overall business planning, prioritization and collaboration.
To be considered for this position, all applicants must complete the following assessment:
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Benchmark, analyze, report on, and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the Managed Services infrastructure and systems.
- Manage financial aspects of the Managed Services Department, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review.
- Service Desk and Operations delivery methodology innovation leveraging social, self-service and other automated ways to provide highly responsive managed services.
- Provide evidence or proof of process and methodology via customer documentation and auditable standards.
- Develop and maintain monthly and quarterly Service Desk and Operations business and performance review meeting templates.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all Managed Services systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, and peripherals.
- Ownership and continuous improvement of Centre’s Managed Services delivery toolset.
- Develop and maintain Managed Services billing processes.
- Maintain repository of Centre’s Managed Services guidelines, processes and templates.
- Responsible for driving new and existing business and assisting with presales opportunities.
- Responsible for maintaining Quality, Security, Compliance, and Assurance for all Managed Services clients.
- Responsible for complete onboarding process for all net new clients.
- Manage Managed Services staffing, including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation, and disciplinary actions.
- Encourage and maintain proactive client management.
- Ticket Escalation & Critical Issue Management.
- Maintain and exceed client SLA’s.
- Communicate with all parties in a constructive manner to guarantee customer expectations are met.
- Ensure communication of escalated issues to customers: keep them informed of progress, and notify them of impending changes or agreed outages, etc.
- Manage the development of the team by ensuring that daily tasks and activities are in line with their career interests.
- Assist the managed services team in design and development tasks.
- Review and approve the managed services team’s time and expenses sheets in ConnectWise
- Enter all work as activities, service tickets, or project tickets into ConnectWise.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years hands-on leadership experience
- Must possess excellent knowledge and experience using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Office, Excel, and Access
- Windows 8/10
- Windows Server 2012/2016
- Microsoft Windows Administration tools (AD Users and Computers, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy, Sites and Services, etc.)
- Microsoft Active Directory (Architect, Implementations, Migrations)
- Microsoft Exchange (Architect, Implementations, Migrations)
- Citrix Technologies (Architect, Implementations, Migrations)
- Web Interface
- Secure/Access Gateway
- NetScaler & WANScaler
- Backup / DR strategies (Architect, Implementation and Administration)
- Systems Upgrades including security patch management
- Monitoring of system utilization and application performance
- Understanding of network infrastructures and troubleshooting various networking protocols including but not limited to TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Experience with various network hardware systems such as but not limited to Cisco Switches, Cisco ASA,HP ProCurve, Sonicwall, Fortegate
- Experience with various Enterprise level server hardware such as but not limited to Dell PowerEdge servers, HP ProLiant Blade servers, Cisco UCS servers, etc
- Experience with Enterprise Storage solutions such as but not limited to ExaGrid, Compellent
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Work primarily in a climate controlled environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential.
- Occasional lifting (up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds) may be required
- Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities/injuries to perform the essential functions of this role.
- The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
- Some regional travel and frequent local travel required.
Powered by JazzHR
- Address Dallas, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10