WKYC has an opening for an IT Professional who has technical experience with media-oriented technologies including a strong understanding of content management systems and remote operations support. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active equipment in order to ensure smooth daily operations. Additionally, a stellar performer will have a problem solving/solutions-oriented mentality with the desire to learn and will practice perseverance with troubleshooting to ensure that ongoing problems and general maintenance are managed effectively and efficiently.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced time sensitive environment with the responsibility of troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software Helpdesk tickets for a 250-user environment
• Minimum 4 years of experience providing client and system administration support, including analysis, installation and maintenance support.
• Support, configure and perform maintenance on Windows systems and Broadcast equipment
• Deploy and support SCCM Windows client images
• Experience working with Windows File Servers with a strong understanding of NTFS
• Perform user account and group administration in Active Directory
• Knowledge of Cisco switches and AP’s with the ability to troubleshoot issues that affect performance and connectivity
• Maintain recommended best practices ensuring the highest level of security from threats including malware, viruses, and all cyber threats
• Ability to learn and support new software and technologies
• Perform research and provide recommendations on equipment needed for project
• This job requires a proactive and detail orientated person who can maintain documentation and is able interact with users and vendors. Must be able to communicate and work well in a team environment
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or 3 to 5 years related experience in a multi-platform IT environment
• A+, Network +, Security +, Microsoft or other IT industry standard certifications
• Demonstrated working knowledge of network protocols, servers, desktop/laptop technologies
• Hands on experience supporting and troubleshooting Windows OS and Microsoft office products
• A working of knowledge of networking including switching, routers, VPN, WIFI. Cisco preferred
• Knowledge of backup and recovery software and methodologies
• Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of infrastructure
• Proven ability to multitask between technology projects
• Demonstrated sensitivity in handling confidential information
• Can successfully communicate technical information in a non-technical manner
Work Environment: Office
Physical Demands: Light work
Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
Physical Demands Set: Light work: Involves sitting most of the time, walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] – URL blocked – click to apply.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
- Address Cleveland, OH, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5