About the job
Who We Are
At Fossil, we dare to dream, disrupt, and deliver in a better way. Our goal is simple – bring innovation, style, and connectivity to an industry ripe for change. Fossil is on a mission to revamp the way fashion accessories are done. We are committed to creating great watches, jewelry, handbags, small leather goods and wearables by investing in technology and long-term value creation. With our diverse portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, along with department stores, specialty stores, eCommerce websites, and company-owned and operated retail stores, we are building a leading fashion- and tech-forward accessories company. Are you in?
Make an Impact
As the Solution Architect, you will make a critical and strategic contribution to the transformation of Sales Support Systems. Your success will require you to work closely with IT team members and business stakeholders to understand business needs, and then architect solutions that meet requirements.
Your Main Responsibilities Will Include
- Working closely with Solution Managers, IT Partners, Business Analysts, and Data Engineers to facilitate the creation and documentation of all the cloud architecture based on requirements provided.
- Designing the architecture for technology solutions that fulfill business and functional requirements.
- Ensuring alignment with business architecture of the solution domain, the internal architecture of the solution, and enterprise architecture.
- Working with other Architects on cross-domain solutions
- Investigating and recommending emerging technologies as needed, and developing the Technology Roadmap for the domain architecture.
Aligning with Fossil’s core values, we are looking for someone who:
- Develops strong partnerships across our organization
- Brings a positive, service-oriented approach to work
- Is driven by creating unique and efficient solutions for business challenges
- Can articulate thoughts clearly as well as listen to and considers others’ ideas
- Is passionate about their contribution to Fossil
- Has a great time at work and encourages others to do the same
- Minimum 10 years of relevant Solution Architect, technical, or engineering experience is required
- 3 plus years experience designing and architecting Sales Support solutions
- 3 years of experience working in Order Management Systems, SAP and EDI
- Experience working with third party suppliers and teams around the globe
- Ability to gather business requirements and convert them into business solutions
- Ability to be resourceful and bring innovative ideas to the table
- Proficiency with change management and testing requirements, techniques, and tools
- Strong documentation skills
- Willingness to work non-traditional hours when necessary to support global efforts
Benefits are dependent on working hours, position and may vary by location, but here are some of the benefits you may enjoy:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Retirement Savings Plan + Company Matching
- Paid Time Off and Volunteer Time Off
At Fossil, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in all employment practices without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other legally protected status. Anyone requiring special accommodations to our normal application process please email email@example.com and we will assist you.
- Address Richardson, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20