About the job
We Are Seeking Innovative, Highly Motivated Software Developers With Experience In One Or More Of The Following Technology Stacks
Do you thrive working in an office with a highly motivated team, collaborating, problem solving and having fun every day. Are you always thinking of newer, better ways of doing things. Then we have an opportunity for you.
- Java Spring: services, batch and/or UI
- Low code – OutSystems: services, batch and/or UI
- RPA – BluePrism
- Guidewire GOSU
- DXC Exceed/Assure experience specifically DXC’s billing products
- Informatica IICS
The ideal candidate for this role possesses a passion for using technology to solve business challenges, the highest level of integrity, strong initiative and drive, and the desire to work in an energizing, in-person, collaborative team environment in our Southern Minnesota headquarters.
- Participate in gathering specifications from users.
- Translate program specifications into coded computer instructions.
- Create and/ or modify programs to adapt to changes in needs and requirements.
- Develop test cases, cycles, and scripts for specific tests. Conduct unit, system, regression, and acceptance testing.
- Collaborate with and inform various stakeholders of progress and issues related to assigned work.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the insurance business to identify innovative tactical and strategic opportunities and implement solutions to improve systems, processes and services.
- Four-year degree with a preferred major in a computer-related field, mathematics, or business; or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in all phases of software development including design, coding, testing, debugging, and implementation.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and establish working relationships with individuals.
- An unquestioned ability to retain confidential business and personnel information.
At Federated Insurance , we do life-changing work, focused on our clients’ success. For our employees, we provide tremendous opportunities for growth. Over 95% of them believe our company has an outstanding future. We make lives better, and we’re looking for employees who want to make a difference in others’ lives, all while enhancing their own.
You will have opportunities to grow in your career. Our employees are encouraged to ask questions and learn on the job, and we are committed to promoting from within. We recognize your contributions with an exceptional rewards package that includes competitive pay and bonus programs, incredibly affordable health insurance, generous pension and 401(k) benefits, and gift matching and paid volunteer time to support your involvement in the community. Learn more about our Benefits . Relocation package to help cover moving expenses (for those that qualify).
- Address Owatonna, MN, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5