About the job
U.S. Steel has an immediate opening for an IT Service Continuity Management (ITSCM) Architect and will be reporting to the CISO with dotted line responsibility to the Director of IT Operations. You will be ensuring IT operational resilience and survival in the event of an incident that requires response, this is including but not limited to cybersecurity related events. You will also be supporting the IT team in continuity planning and preparation, including creating and maintaining documentation, analyzing systems and procedures, and preparing and executing meetings, forums, exercises, and training.
- Lead IT continuity integration, training, and testing
- Create and update ITSCM documentation
- Develop a governance program for ITSCM
- Design, coordinate and lead regular IT continuity exercises to improve response capabilities.
- Identify and report on gaps in continuity and create plans to address those gaps,
- Ensure that services and components continually meet all agreed upon performance targets and service levels.
- Assist with and track the progress of IT continuity plans.
- Prepare and evaluate maturity assessments and produce dashboards and reports
- Identify and report on gaps or errors in CMDB dependencies (Configuration Management Database – ITIL) utilized for continuity management and IT disaster recovery.
- Lead annual Business Impact Analysis across IT teams to update application, which feeds into the IT Disaster Recovery process.
- Develop and update RACI matrixes
- Work to ensure ITSC plans are in line with DR capabilities and expectations
- Degree in Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or relevant discipline.
- Experience with business continuity or ITSCM as well as ITIL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working with all levels of the organization
- Strong understanding of technology
U. S. Steel is a leading steel producer founded in 1901. Today, we’re a greener company with an infinitely recyclable product, the world’s only LEED-certified steel mill, and an ambitious plan to reduce emissions. We make products that make everyday life possible – automotive, construction, appliance, energy, container, and packaging industries all benefit from our innovation.
We show pride in our communities with company-sponsored employee volunteer programs, corporate contributions, partnerships in support of education, scholarships for our next generation of leaders, and many other programs.
We are continually recognized for our commitment to our employees, most recently as a Most Loved Workplace (Newsweek 2021), a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality (Human Rights Campaign Foundation 2020 & 2021), and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion (Disability Equality Index 2021). It’s easy to see why U. S. Steel employees take Pride in Our Past as we Build the Future, United by Steel.
- Certified Business Continuity Professionals
Think: Think Critically and Drive Change Lead: Develop Talent and Collaborate Do: Empower Performance and Deliver Results
Equal Employment Opportunity
Conducting business with integrity and with the highest ethical values has underpinned U. S. Steel’s success for over 100 years, and it remains critical to our company’s success in the future. U. S. Steel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) according to job qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, genetics, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability status or status as a protected Veteran or any other legally protected group status. (California residents may visit www.ussteel.com/CANotice regarding collection of personal information and U. S. Steel’s privacy practices.)company’s success in the future. U. S. Steel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) according to job qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, genetics, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability status or status as a protected Veteran or any other legally protected group status. (California residents may visit www.ussteel.com/CANotice regarding collection of personal information and U. S. Steel’s privacy practices.)
- Address Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10