As the IT Sr. Principal Architect for Enterprise Architecture, you will be responsible for multiple areas around Kellogg’s global application strategy. In particular, this role will be principally accountable for both Kellogg’s global SAP strategy and vision along with how we develop, implement and maintain a global business capability model. In addition, this role will represent the enterprise architecture function in reviewing all global application projects to align with Kellogg’s IT and business strategy. This role can be based out of any of Kellogg’s North America offices.
You will work with all four of Kellogg’s global regions to understand their unique and common needs in order to determine how to enable the highest value and outcomes through driving global vision and enablement across technologies. You will focus on items such as working with regions on when and what SAP ERP solutions make sense to address business needs while delivering required business cases. Your experience and ability to drive global alignment will allow you to deliver results around standardization, getting the most out of existing solutions while keeping an eye on disruptive collaboration technology that Kellogg could utilize to transform how services are delivered in ways that materially change performance, availability, or cost structures.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- ERP Strategy: Leads and develops the architectural direction for ERP solutions including new capabilities/solutions being added to the ERP landscape. You will develop strategic roadmaps that shape the technology foundation used as the foundation for all IT services across the Kellogg organization.
- Business Capability Model (BCM): Drives the global alignment around a common BCM that will help influence and prioritize our investment strategy. This model will also provide enhanced visibility to our global landscape and cost of ownership for capabilities.
- Governance: Participates and drive the Enterprise Architecture Governance Process
- Technology Expertise: You will work with strategic partners to ensure that we leverage existing strategic platforms that maximize global value while meeting the financial needs of the regions.
- Research: You will lead the research and evaluation of emerging technology, industry, and market trends.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Strong SAP architectural experience
- Experience developing roadmaps and designing information architecture, standards and best practices a minimum of two of the functional areas in scope for this position
- Strong leadership and communication skills and the ability to collaborate across all groups and levels; must be able to interface and coordinate work efficiently and effectively with business partners or vendors in remote locations.
- Strong business acumen, analytical aptitude, project management skills, problem-solving skills, and capability to formulate issues and recommendations clearly.
- Ability to maintain effectiveness and priorities in a continually evolving, time-sensitive environment
- Ability to leverage organization influence and exercise leadership through others
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and presentation skills
- Extensive experience working in a global organization and aligning global needs
- Extensive knowledge of in a minimum of two of the functional areas in scope for this position
- High School Diploma or GED and extensive related experience in the end-user services technology space
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Experience in managing Planview’s CTM solution
- Experience in managing enterprise license management and ensuring return on investment
- Experience in cyber security
- Experience with a broad spectrum of other infrastructure, collaboration or end-user technology services
- Experience in CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) industry
- Experience working on large, complex projects with a proven track record of delivering results.
It’s best to apply today because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what’s next, click on the links below:
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
Kellogg’s is preparing to officially launch its exciting new Locate for Your Day global hybrid work approach in the U.S., when we’re able to safely return to the office. Locate For Your Day gives eligible office-based employees the flexibility to work from home or the office, wherever they’ll be the most productive based on the demands of their day, provided they’re in the office at least 50% in any given month. Our recruiting team can fill you in on the exact details for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, please reach out to USA.Recruitment@kellogg.com
- Address Oak Brook, IL, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5