Position Summary: This position is responsible for designing and implementing security controls, systems and technologies, as well as defining and documenting technical security standards.
Values and Behavioral Standards: To ensure the effective communication and application of company values and behavioral standards, as stated in our company “Code of Conduct” policy, and to respond appropriately in the event of any known departure.
* The position will encompass maintaining integrated programs to protect the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of the organization’s technology infrastructures and information resources. Support detailed risk analysis assessment of applications, networks and systems.
* Oversee overall system design for IT Security technologies. Design and oversee implementation of hardening strategies for IT Security systems, backup and recovery, high availability, scalability and performance
* Research and evaluate new technologies and solutions and present recommendations. Work with solution vendors to coordinate proof of concept testing of proposed solutions. Participate in development of requirements and RFPs.
* Oversee engineering aspects of network security monitoring environment (IDS, malware sandboxing, packet capture) including scalability, performance, and tuning. Design, present, and implement strategies to maintain ongoing effectiveness of these systems.
* Oversee security engineering aspects/design issues for content filtering/interception (Bluecoat, WAF) including SSL interception, authentication, and ICAP.
* Design strategies for security monitoring of new systems as they are introduced
* Work with architecture group to design security schemes for infrastructure projects
* Review technical designs and proposals for adherence to information security principles and standards
* Provide guidance and education to other groups within the Information Technology function, including Infrastructure Architecture, Application Architecture, Network Operations, System Operations, and Application Development groups.
* B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related field and/or 5 to 7 years related experience.
* Minimum 3 years of experience in Network Infrastructure or related fields.
* Minimum 1 year experience in IT Security.
* Strong understanding of the TCP/IP protocol suite, OSI model, IP, UDP, and network services such as DHCP and DNS is required.
* Strong understanding of SSL/TLS is required.
* Implementation experience with network security technologies such as IDS, IPS, WAF, UBA, and Next Generation Firewalls is strongly desired.
* SIEM and Bluecoat Proxy experience strongly desired.
* Understanding of NIST standards for Information Security strongly desired
* CCIE Security, CISSP, GIAC or similar security certification strongly desired.
* Experience deploying Intrusion Detection/Prevention technology and writing signatures.
* Experience with Active Directory security.
* Experience with digital certificate technology including CA management, SSL encryption and key protection.
* Strong understanding of standard authentication protocols.
* Experience with the following products is desired: Riverbed Cascade, ArcSight, SNORT, Gigamon, FireEye, Cisco IOS, and general network security management and logging applications.
* Experience with scripting (e.g. Python/Perl/Powershell).
* Diagramming with Visio or similar tools.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Must be comfortable presenting in front of technical and non-technical audiences.
ABOUT ATLAS AIR
Atlas Air Worldwide is a leading global provider of outsourced aircraft and aviation operating solutions.
- Address Purchase, NY, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10