Thanks for your interest in the IT Security Analyst III position. Unfortunately this position has been closed but you can search our 1,705 open jobs by clicking here.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
A 4-year degree in a computer-related field
1-2 years of experience in IT Security or IT support
Exposure with Symantec and Splunk
Ability to use complex security and administration tools
Lead and organize tasks for small projects
Strong knowledge in security administration, security products, operating systems, and security awareness.
Success Factors – Prime Success Factors (focus on results, drive change, promote teamwork, build trust & respect, understand market & customer perspective) plus the following:
- Functional (Technical) Knowledge
- Influence Decisions and Actions
- Learn Continuously
- Manage Complexity
- Take Responsibility
PPG: We protect and beautify the world.
At PPG, we work every day to develop and deliver the paints, coatings and materials that our customers have trusted for more than 130 years. Through dedication and creativity, we solve our customers’ biggest challenges, collaborating closely to find the right path forward. With headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate and innovate in more than 70 countries. We serve customers in construction, consumer products, industrial and transportation markets and aftermarkets. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
Why join us:
With PPG, you will find meaning in your work every day, and engage in opportunities that will shape you, personally and professionally.
- Your personal strengths will empower you to succeed and make an impact from day one.
- You will be inspired to learn and grow, and to get the support you need to identify and achieve your boldest career aspirations.
- Your passion to excel will be fueled by your connection to world-class partners, industry experts, the best and brightest colleagues, and future forward technologies.
- Your contributions will not only meet the challenges of our global customers, but help them propel their industries forward.
- You will be welcomed into a culture where everyone’s ideas and contributions are valued and encouraged.
Just like you, we are driven to make a difference in our world.
PPG prides itself on the quality of its employees and as such, candidates who receive a job offer will be required to successfully pass a hair drug/toxins test and a background check.
PPG offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status. PPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You may request a copy of PPG’s affirmative action plan by emailing email@example.com.
To read more about Equal Employment Opportunity please see attached links:
Job ID : JOBREQ1800017495
- Salary Offer $75531/yr - $147,737/yr
- Address Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5