About the job
Position at Century Communities
As a top 10 U.S. homebuilder—and the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row—we know what it takes to be a market gamechanger, and that includes providing you with all the resources, opportunities and benefits to build a thriving and rewarding career.
Team members enjoy an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, paid time off and sick leave, plus home and mortgage discounts. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
Our mission of building, financing and insuring A Home For Every Dream™ is only possible with the best talent in the industry. If that’s you—if you’re a self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level—then apply today!
The IT Security Analyst position is an integral role with a growing IT Security team at Century Communities and is charged with being hands-on and helping on all aspects of IT Security and protecting the organization from threats and vulnerabilities. The primary role of this position will be to oversee the lifecycle and delivery of vulnerability scanning and remediation, to include leveraging automated patch management solutions, scripting, and/or manual processes. On top of vulnerability management, this role will leverage NIST recommendations and senior guidance to help further strengthen our current security practices – be it through incident response, server hardening, IT security awareness, endpoint protection, etc.
The ideal candidate will have a solid IT background and be passionate about information security while looking for opportunities to continue to grow their cyber security skillsets.
Essential Functions And Responsibilities
- Operate in a security-first mindset.
- Coordinate and manage the entire lifecycle of vulnerability management from discovery, triage, remediation, and validation.
- Assist in administering SIEM and Vulnerability Management platforms.
- Leverage automated patch management solutions for vulnerability remediation and reporting, including SCCM, ManageEngine, and/or Automox.
- Act as a member of the organization’s incident response team.
- Assist in all security education and awareness activities within the organization.
- Oversee the deployment and maintenance of all IT Security software and platforms, including endpoint agents and scan engines.
Knowledge, Skills, and Background:
- Broad experience with IT infrastructure and desktop support, including Servers, Desktops, Active Directory, VMWare, networks, security tools, etc.
- Strong understanding of patch management with Windows Server and Desktop operating systems.
- Experience with various IT management tools and processes, such as Active Directory, Group Policies, SCCM, RBAC security, etc.
- Basic understanding of Cybersecurity related principles, including NIST or similar frameworks.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, both written and verbal.
- Relevant IT/Security Certifications is a plus (Network+, Security+, CYSA+, etc.).
- Specific knowledge/experience in the following areas is a plus:
- System imaging and Gold Image hardening
- Configuration Management
- Familiarity with relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards such as CCPA, GLBA, CIS, NIST SP800-53, or other frameworks.
- Scripting knowledge (E.g., Powershell).
- Prior audit support, including collecting and tracking artifacts.
Compensation: Century intends to offer the selected candidate a base salary within the range of $65,000 – 85,000, plus annual bonus. Offer will be based on a variety of factors including relevant experience & education.
- Salary Offer $65,000/yr - 85,000/yr
- Address Greenwood Village, CO, USA
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5