About the job
The IT Program Manager – Digital Applications is responsible in managing key IT applications related projects within Ingredion. The Program Manager is responsible for leading and managing multiple IT projects from initiation through closure that range in size from small to large, low complexity to high and geographical scope from local to global. Primary responsibilities include the development of project charters that clearly define business requirements, objectives, business benefits, critical success factors, scope, approach, resource requirements, budgets, schedules, milestones, risks and assumptions. Other responsibilities include project leadership, project planning, project communications, organizational change management, risk mitigation, scope management, issue management, budget management, internal/external resource management and quality assurance.
In addition, the IT Program Manager will be responsible to leverage PMO disciplines and technologies, including Service Now Strategic Portfolio Management (formerly IT Business Management -ITBM).
- Program Manager for IT Digital Applications projects; promote and mentor Project Management and ITBM disciplines.
- Project leadership, project planning, project communications, organizational change management, risk mitigation, scope management, issue management, budget management, internal/external resource management and quality assurance.
- Develop project charters that clearly define project mission, objectives, business benefits, critical success factors, scope, approach, resource requirements, budgets, schedules, milestones, risks and assumptions.
- Ensure that assigned projects are completed on time, within budget, meet business objectives and remain aligned to approved enterprise architecture standards.
- Manage complex business or project related issues, risks and scope to ensure that projects are completed on schedule and within budget while meeting well defined business objectives.
- Plan and execute global IT projects from initiation through closure adhering to standard project management methodologies/processes/best practices, strict change control procedures and strict audit requirements.
- Focus on the use of agile project management techniques where applicable to drive more rapid and faster project deliveries.
- Collaborate with IT team members to operationalize and enhance the ITBM Demand, Resource, Portfolio/Program/Project and Timecard functionality and track associated KPIs.
- Participate in the strategic planning, management and execution of the global project portfolio in alignment with the strategic business plan.
- Provide and implement innovative solutions and new ideas that drive increased business value and continuous process improvement.
- Support strategic planning and implementation of new and innovative IT strategies/initiatives.
- Lead steering committees consisting of senior level business and IT leaders ensuring clear and effective communication of all workstream project status and timely issue escalations.
- Maintain close working relationships with cross functional teams and stakeholders as well with external partners and suppliers.
- Manage project teams ensuring teamwork, defining project roles/responsibilities, sourcing project resources, assigning project tasks, assessing project team performance, obtaining/managing external supplier resources.
- Maintain close working relationship with business partners, IT peers, internal customers, external partners and suppliers as required to meet business objectives.
Qualified Candidates Will Have
- Demonstrates very strong knowledge of Project Management and Agile methodologies
- Demonstrates strong business and financial acumen
- Demonstrates strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and be detail oriented
- Ability to build & foster relationships with business leaders
- Strong influencing skills and ability to work across multiple levels of the enterprise
- Influences decisions to produce positive business outcomes
- Demonstrates consulting agility
- Demonstrates ability to be a change leader
- Demonstrate digital awareness and analytics understanding
- Ability to adapt to emerging trends
- Demonstrates innovative and strategic thinking
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Exceptionally self-motivated, directed and detail oriented
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness
- Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear, timely decisions which are in the best interests of the organization
- Continuous focus on risk assessment and mitigation for risks that may result from impacts such as resource or requirement changes, misalignment of assumptions or changes to project scope
- Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities
- Strong focus on the customers/business partners ensuring ongoing alignment of expectations, requirements and business value/outcome
- Self-confident with the ability to negotiate with diverse stakeholders including senior management, project sponsors, users, customers, external partners, suppliers, etc.
- Collaborative drive with the ability to facilitate meetings with cross-functional teams of business and technical experts
- A minimum of five to seven (5 – 7) years of progressively increasing responsibility and achievement in the Information Technology Infrastructure Projects
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical or business discipline is required
- A proficient knowledge of IT Applications implementations such as SAP, SalesForce, ServiceNow preferred
- Experience managing projects in a team-oriented cross-organizational environment
- Working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies
- PMP certification preferred
- Expert proficiency in MS Projects, MS Visio, SharePoint & MS Office suite required
- Experience measuring project success with respect to business objectives, cost, schedule and quality
- Demonstrated excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, as well as strong facilitation and presentation skills, with proven ability to lead in a global team environment
- Strong experience facilitating change and collaborating with senior-level stakeholders
- Proven skills influencing internal and external senior management and executives
- Proven experience as a Project Manager on large-scale projects with a successful project delivery record
- Proven experience managing global projects in a multi-stakeholder and cross-functional environment
- Strong business and technology acumen with demonstrated knowledge of enterprise architectures
- Ability to partner effectively with business professionals and internal/external IT professionals
- Willingness to travel, including internationally, estimate 10%—20%
Relocation Available? Yes
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Ingredion provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, we will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant’s accommodation needs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, military status, or disability status.
Yes, Within Country
- Address Westchester, IL, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10