IT Principal (System Architect)- Frisco, TX
Are you ready to join a growing, dynamic company? Keurig Dr Pepper is a modern beverage company, with more than 125 brands people know and love. We challenge the usual and always push beyond the expected. We are building a culture that is our competitive advantage – one that is growth focused, change resilient, collaborative, innovative, nimble, diverse and inclusive.
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP)’s IT Finance Group is looking to hire an IT Principal – Solution Architect with SAP, Data Engineering and Agile experience. The IT Principal – Solution Architect will be responsible solution designs within our technology ecosystem. Our technology stack covers sources to pay, record to report and financial reporting & analysis.
In this role, the IT Principal will be responsible for the smooth running of our tech stack, ensuring that how we design each system will ensure that we can integrate well. In this role, the IT Principal will be working to reduce our technical debt, continuously assess our technology against future business needs and develop user stories that will be assigned to each Technical team for delivery with the goal of future proofing our tech stack.
Ultimately, you will work with the organization’s Enterprise Architecture Team and IT leaders to identify problems and then work with our IT Team to address those problems with innovative software solutions.
Your Responsibilities will include:
· Provide leadership for the team to plan, organize, control and support the IT Finance landscape, from our SAP to Strategic Insights Platform (SIP) to all the way to our Enterprise Financial Reporting (EFR);
· Be the Technical SME on the Business/Technology flow, helping unravel integration complexity and be able to translate issues into action plans;
· Analyze current technologies used within the company and determine ways to improve
· Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates
· In partnership with the Business Product Owner + Stakeholders, plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product;
· Provide technical direction and training to team members on the application and IT Best Practices in the areas of SOX Compliance and IT Governance Controls;
· Act as the Change Agent and enable a culture of collaboration while leading tactical and strategic solutions;
· Design, Develop, Implement and coordinate releases, policies and procedures;
· Monitor the performance of our key applications, including developing key backup and disaster recovery scenarios, balancing our cost vs productivity levels and make recommendations for continued support of the application in partnership with the responsible IT Managers;
· Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to the application
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Management or related field
· Minimum of 8 years of job experience in IT Solution Architecture Role, in either a fully Agile or Hybrid organization
· Prior experience with SAP, Planning Analytics required
· It is desirable for the incumbent to have experience in working with teams that have produced End to End Solutions including software, testing and SAAS based application integration
· Location – Central Time Zone Work hours required
Your competencies will include:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels including senior leadership
· Responsive, fast-paced decision-making skills with the ability to drive learning goals for Agile
· Experience in building a Tier 1 application, including system configuration, business rule management and testing of a financial system
· Ability to interface effectively with technical teams in the Snowflake, Informatica, IBM Planning Analytics, and SAP Technologies as well as non-technical Business SMEs
· Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems logically and systematically
· Experience in integrating key IT applications across various technologies
· Excellent working knowledge of SAAS integrations, IT security, systems administration, databases and data storage systems
· Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
· Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. The breadth and depth of our family of brands makes it possible for us to offer a variety of dynamic and exciting career opportunities across the country. We provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development, while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Who we are:
Keurig Dr Pepper (NYSE: KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses, and distribution centers across North America.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Req ID : 58127