About the job
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
About The Job
IT Services provides the infrastructure that will drive business growth, agility, innovation, process excellence, customer experience & global reach for TI. IT Services is strategically positioned to be the engine for TI’s growth. The organization supports TI’s applications and technology infrastructure for the company’s critical design, sales, manufacturing, finance, operations and security functions.
When you join the IT Services organization, you will broaden your perspective and learn the IT organizations and cultures, and build a strong network and develop cross functional skills. You will gain exposure to the variety of IT roles by having meaningful assignments from the start- because nothing beats real-world experience.
IT Interns at TI have the opportunity to gain experience in different functions within Manufacturing solutions.
- Develop automation solutions to drive next generation factories
- Research and identify opportunities to integrate applications and data to create innovative solutions for evolving manufacturing processes
- Apply AI/machine learning on data sets generated by manufacturing and design systems to gain insights to improve operations and productivity
- Evaluate, test, and recommend applications and tools to improve existing processes or increase productivity
- Learn business context from operational perspective to understand how complex data is analyzed and used at TI to improve product development/delivery/quality and to enhance customer experience
- Partner with manufacturing engineering teams to create innovative software & hardware solutions for next generation digital transformation in semiconductor manufacturing.
- Support and develop leading edge systems innovating and using state of the art computational systems for product and process development, groundbreaking manufacturing systems, and supply chain connectivity.
- Develop and deploy Industry 4.0 solutions for yield prediction/management, process monitoring and control, and predictive maintenance leveraging IoT, digital twins and machine learning.
- Develop IoT sensor and edge system solutions comprehending power management, mesh communication, computing and security use cases through hardware design and embedded programming techniques.
- Identify questions and issues for data analysis for next generation digital transformation in semiconductor manufacturing.
- Data engineering, AI/machine learning, data analytics to gain insights to improve manufacturing operations and productivity. Design, develop and program methods, processes, and systems to consolidate and analyze unstructured, diverse “big data” sources to generate actionable insights and solutions for manufacturing.
- Develop and code software programs, algorithms and automated processes to cleanse, integrate and evaluate large datasets from multiple disparate sources. Identifies meaningful insights from large data and metadata sources; interprets and communicate insights and findings from analysis and experiments to manufacturing engineers.
Texas Instruments will not sponsor job applicants for visas or work authorization for this position.
- Currently pursuing BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS/CIS, Information Technology, Information Systems with optional emphasis/minors in Networks, Cybersecurity, Data Science, Electrical engineering, Manufacturing engineering, Industrial engineering
- Minimum cumulative GPA 3.0/4.0
- Basic understanding of programming (Python, C, C++, Java, PERL, HTML, SQL, COBOL), web development and scripting
- Basic understanding of Networks, Operating systems (Windows, Linux, Unix) and Databases (Oracle)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to take the initiative and drive for results
- Strong time management skills that enable on-time project delivery
- Working well in a team environment is imperative in this role.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong, influential relationships
- Good listener and excellent verbal and written communication skills
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required on your start date unless an exemption has been approved by TI as a medical or religious accommodation.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Engineeringprotected by federal, state, or local laws. Engineering
- Address Dallas, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5