About the job
The position will be responsible for maintenance and support of Pittsboro’s business and production systems.
- Provide support for desktop hardware and office/productivity software, including but not limited to installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and training
- Perform administration tasks on a group of servers, primarily Windows-based and primarily virtual
- Trouble shoot and maintain networking components
- Coordinate with contractors to support more specialized applications and hardware
- AS in computer Science or related field
- Experience providing support for PCs and networking hardware
- Experience with Windows Server administration
- Ability to analyze complex problems and communicate with all levels of users.
- Willing to work in a production environment
- Willing to assume on-call responsibilities
- Experience with virtual server infrastructures
- Experience with network design, troubleshooting
- Experience with cybersecurity tool implementation and monitoring
Steel Dynamics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
- Salary Offer $84,547/yr - $131,291/yr
- Address Pittsboro, IN, USA
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5