About the job
It is our people behind life’s passions who will make the big difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you’ve found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
The Data and Analytics IT Enterprise Architect will be accountable for providing a data, analytics and information strategy and architecture for the domain (manufacturing, boat, back-office) which meets business and enterprise needs, and to deliver design blueprints/artifacts that enable the solution architecture to be introduced, scaled and operated, as well as appropriately conveyed via capability introduction road maps. A strong candidate will be able to execute solution introduction leveraging individual technical ability and or while working and collaborating with architecture, cloud engineering and strategic partner team mates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING: Other duties may be assigned.
- Understand the needs of the Data and Analytics domain and lead thinking in the way that those needs should be satisfied by IT
- Be the principal advisor for the data and analytics domain technology architecture and strategy
- Define and communicate an IT architecture that balances the needs of the business and the domain and that is in line with the architecture and standards of the enterprise
- Own and develop a fit for purpose IT vision and roadmap for the aligned domain
- Guide investment in the domain so that it follows the strategy and delivers the target architecture, reflecting the demands of that investment in the IT pipeline
- Document domain blueprints and gain support for their inclusion in the reference architecture
- Develop, build, and engineer data pipelines to support advanced analytics proof of concepts with ability to define and lead scale with strategic partners
- Deliver domain blueprints to support solution design and introduction, which in turn can be successfully built and operationalized
- Leverage the capabilities of technology vendors and strategic partners to define architecture and deliver blueprints
- Promote the value of IT architecture governance and design deliverables across the organization
- Present project designs and architectural roadmaps to the relevant architectural governance committees, to obtain timely approval avoiding delay or project risk
- Participate in managing and maintaining vendor relationships, evaluating usefulness and cost of products and making appropriate recommendations
- Maintain an awareness of external trends for the domain
- Support the functional leaders to build, lead, develop, appraise, and motivate a team of architects and engineers
- Create the information architecture and information management strategy for the organization, such that these create a foundation for future investment in Data, Analytics, and Business Intelligence
- Collaborate with business and solution architects to understand the implications of respective architectures on information architecture and maximize the value of information across the organization
- Collaborate with user experience specialists to develop design specifications that will improve the performance, usability, and effectiveness of customer-facing interfaces
AM I QUALIFIED TO BE A DATA AND ANALYTICS ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT?
- Analytic Ability: Can work with data to identify patterns, uses judgment to form conclusions that may challenge conventional wisdom, and focuses on the crux of issues to identify high leverage intervention points and strategies
- Creativity: Applies original and innovative thinking to produce new ideas and create innovative products
- Process Orientation: Identifies problems and initiates necessary changes; designs practices, procedures, and systems to manage work simply
- Communication: Conveys complex and technical business issues to diverse audiences, and projects a highly credible, polished image in presentations and communications
- Decision-Making: Considers the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one; acts decisively and swiftly
- Knowledge in user experience modeling, information design, and concept generation
- Understanding of metamodels, taxonomies, ontologies, and challenges of applying structured techniques (data modeling) to less-structured sources
- BI, analytics, and reporting, specifically leveraging Azure Data Analytics portfolio and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
- Data warehouse, data marts, and ETL, specifically leveraging Azure Data Lake Services (ADLS 2.0) and Alteryx
- Data quality, reference, and metadata
- Enterprise data models and data governance
- Master data management
- Customer Data Platform, including experience with the Adobe and Salesforce.com Customer Data and Activation Platform
- Content and knowledge management
- Information Lifecycle Management (ILM), archive, records management
- Knowledge of manufacturing, sensors and device analytics
- More than five years of experience in information architecture or minimum five to seven years’ experience as data analyst, business intelligence analyst, or equivalent roles
- Hands-on experience with implementing data and analytics management programs
- System integration experience, including interface design, and familiarity with web-oriented architecture and API techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in data science, computer science, engineering, or related field.
- Azure Data Lake analytics environment
- Certifications such as: PMP, Six Sigma, Azure Data and Analytics
- IT project experience across multiple industries, markets, and/or functional areas
- Master’s degree in data science, computer science, engineering, or related field.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law – click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: email@example.com or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.
- Address USA (Remote)
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10