About the job
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an IT Director, Corporate Business Technology (CBT) Solution Lead responsible for the Engineering & Property Services (E&PS) and Global Security functions within the Corporate Business Technology (CBT) group. At CBT, we power J&J employees with technology to shape the future of healthcare. While serving as strategic problem solvers and innovators, we collaborate as trusted allies with leaders and partners across corporate functions, sectors, and regions to align business strategies with technology solutions to drive outcomes that matter.
Preferred Location: New Brunswick, NJ ; US Remote Location will be considered.
Note: Work location is flexible if approved by the Company except that position may not be performed remotely from Colorado.
Through Professional Services and end-to-end product management, we deliver exceptional user experiences. We simplify, strengthen, and automate the technologies that employees use to get their jobs done. In CBT, we know we’ve done our job when we deliver as ONE DIVERSE & UNITED TEAM across the corporate functions of Human Resources, Finance, Global Services, Procurement, Legal, Health Care Compliance, Privacy, Corporate Affairs, Engineering & Property Services and Global Security.
Do you seek to tackle big, sophisticated, ambiguous problems? As digital leaders, we shape J&J to lead in digital technology – savvy and capable of fulfilling its promise. The technology we deliver fuels J&J as we strive to change the trajectory of health for humanity! This CBT solution lead will own the digital and data strategy, product and platform management and capability execution in support of the E&PS and Global Security Corporate business partners globally. Current initiatives in this space include, but are not limited to, Future of the Workplace, Empowering a Digital Workforce, Space Management, Global Security Access Control and Video Management.
The Solution Lead will work with business and technology partners to identify business priorities and product needs, lead cross-functional teams to drive solutions, and conduct experiments and prove value cases. Critical responsibilities will include shaping and managing product roadmaps and briefs; seeking, understanding and applying industry trends aligned to customer demands and global strategies; and driving new solutions from experimentation through delivery and support. This leader will actively engage functional leaders and will be responsible for driving technology as an enabler of digitization for the corporate functions and domains.
- Minimum BA/BS degree required (Computer Science, Computer Engineering preferred)
- 10+ years proven experience leading technology programs and teams with strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to establish and build healthy working relations and partnerships with internal and external partners
- Lead large, moderate to complex projects, programs or initiatives across domains or enterprise with numerous dependencies in a matrix environment
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Inclusive Global leader with strong connections and engagement with the regional teams required
- Ability to quickly learn businesses processes
- Ability to understand and work across multiple business domains, products and projects is required
Preferred Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Knowledge of business E&PS and Global Security platforms solutions and/or industry, policy, processes, tools and experience
- Data strategy, advance analytics, governance, technology, and process definition
- Experience with development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall)
- Experience running and supporting technology platforms – Lifecycle Management / Technology Improvements
- Work across a culturally diverse environment are top priorities
- Provide leadership and mentorship to support organizational goals
- Enable a Credo-based environment within the team
- Develop, mentor, and engage team to build a high-performance team
- Outstanding leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skill
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-One Johnson & Johnson Plaza
Johnson & Johnson (6067)
- Hospital & Health Care
- Medical Device
- Information Technology
- Address New Brunswick, NJ, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-20
- Academic Degree Bachelors