About the job
AAR is a leading provider of aviation services to the worldwide commercial aerospace and government/defense industries. AAR combines a close-to-the-customer business model with a broad menu of capabilities to help customers operate more efficiently, lower costs and maintain high levels of quality, safety and service. We are a financially stable, dedicated partner with an enduring commitment to innovation, execution, continuous improvement and customer value. At AAR we are committed to doing it right, and we have built our core values based on that premise.
- Direct the development, maintenance and production support of applications and systems supporting off the shelf software products
- Provide leadership and vision for business solutions, develop business cases, maintain responsive and accountable services, and manage budget models that promote sustainable long-term excellence
- Maintain effective and collaborative relationships with functional leaders, partnering to develop technology roadmaps that support their strategic missions
During Year 1
- Business Mindset (Strategic Planning): Demonstrate the ability to develop solution plans which accomplish department long term goals, complete work efficiently and on time by setting priorities, establishing timelines, and leveraging resources.
- People Awareness (Building Partnerships): Meet with project stakeholders and DTA personnel to establish good working relationships and establish trust.
- Embrace Growth (Innovation): Demonstrate consideration of novel solutions to new and existing projects.
- Do It Right (Accountability): Assume responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments imposing high standards of excellence.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Experience with enterprise-scale administrative systems including implementing large-scale application systems utilizing a variety of database technologies and hardware platforms
- Experience managing software vendors and contract requirements
- Financial and operational management experience, particularly for a complex, central service provider that supports a highly decentralized and diverse portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility.
- The environmental characteristic for this position is an office setting.
- Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional business environment.
- COVID vaccination may be required as part of your employment in the future.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical/dental/vision/life/and AD&D insurance, 401(k) savings plan, PTO, as well as, opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Address Wood Dale, IL, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5