**CAN SIT REMOTE**
Risk Management role within IT.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs risk management functions including risk assessments, control gap analysis, remediation planning, and executive reporting.
- Maintains existing risk management programs including quantifying inherent and residual risk and managing key risk indicators.
- Consult during technology implementation projects applying risk/control methodology.
- Collaborates with other resources as needed to resolve issues.
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- No supervisory responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required in this position:
- Bachelor (4-year college) degree and 5+ years of experience in IT risk and control
COMPUTER AND OFFICE EQUIPMENT SKILLS
- Microsoft Office suite
- GRC and cloud security governance tools preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS (Ex: CPA, Series 6 or 7 license, etc)
Professional certification in Risk Management, System Auditing, or Cloud Security is preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Requisition Number: ITCON005654
- Address Main Office-Memphis 165 Madison Ave Memphis, TN, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10